Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is not coming to Teraktor.

Khalil Azmoun, his father and our volleyball legend dislikes our league (because of the corruption and kasif bazi) and urged Sardar to leave Sepahan after the 2012 U-19 Asian Cup when he had offers from RK and other clubs.

Sardar himself has said many times he wants to go to a bigger club so he can also help his family. He clearly said once “Haghe pedaramo az volleyball migiram ba football.” He’s gonna stay in Europe, stay focused, train hard so he can receive a better offer for the 2019-20 season.

Sardar is not coming to Tractor or to any PGL club anytime soon. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Sardar is not coming to Teraktor.

Khalil Azmoun, his father and our volleyball legend dislikes our league (because of the corruption and kasif bazi) and urged Sardar to leave Sepahan after the 2012 U-19 Asian Cup when he had offers from RK and other clubs.

Sardar himself has said many times he wants to go to a bigger club so he can also help his family. He clearly said once “Haghe pedaramo az volleyball migiram ba football.” He’s gonna stay in Europe, stay focused, train hard so he can receive a better offer for the 2019-20 season.

Sardar is not coming to Tractor or to any PGL club anytime soon. Mark my words.
      He also claimed he would not play for TM and retired. We know how that went...just wanted to point that out.

I hope you are right but I don't for a second believe SM will leave his comfort zone in Russia.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Agha with my respect as always, I disagree with you here.

I think in comparison with other previous iranian forwards with lots of goals, Azmoun has scored in the games which have had the lowest scoring margins and his has been the winning goal.

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Lol to all the azmoun fans. I have said it time and time again...most overrated player we have. He scored finally in a friendly but I doubt he will get even net 1 in AC unless the game is already well determined (i.e., he scored the 4th goal of a 4-0 victory).
        Lol I don't want to poopoo a victory but wasn't my prediction nearly spot on? Sardar scored the 4th goal of a 5-0 victory on a practically wide open net! Well at least he can only improve. To be fair I haven't seen the entire match yet to see how the rest of his performance against Yemen was.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Dominic Solanke signs with Bournemouth so Sardar to Crystal Palace is still open.
          Alexander Sørloth joins KAA Gent on loan from Crystal Palace for the rest of the season. Looks more in Sardar favor!

Comment

Mario Budimir of Dinamo Zagreb joins Persepolis!

Good player.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Mario Budimir of Dinamo Zagreb joins Persepolis!

Good player.
              baba to mage budi ba mir?

Comment

Seems like Higuain is on his way to Chelsea in the next few days. If that happens, Milan will only have 1 striker in their squad, which is a 20 year old, very talented but inexperienced Cutrone. They will definately go for another striker but as they have some serious financial problems (main reason why they wanna let go Higuain), it wont be a world known name... Sooo.. Sardar came to my mind.. As far as i can remember, they were already interested to sign him 5, 6 years ago for their youth team? Hope they still keep track on him and Sardar scores 1 or 2 on Saturday, who knows what could happen then..You heard it here first

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  Seems like Higuain is on his way to Chelsea in the next few days. If that happens, Milan will only have 1 striker in their squad, which is a 20 year old, very talented but inexperienced Cutrone. They will definately go for another striker but as they have some serious financial problems (main reason why they wanna let go Higuain), it wont be a world known name... Sooo.. Sardar came to my mind.. As far as i can remember, they were already interested to sign him 5, 6 years ago for their youth team? Hope they still keep track on him and Sardar scores 1 or 2 on Saturday, who knows what could happen then..You heard it here first
                  That was Inter, not Ac Milan. I think la liga or bundesliga would be the best move for him but i prefer spain because germany could get him in trouble if his team would face an israeli team in cl or el.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssHehyg...d=l00nfvrswn5c

Zahedi joins Bluewings

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Good team - hopefully he fares better than Shafiei did in SK. They’re in dif situations so I hope that’s to his benefit
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sanat Naft Abadan interested in acquiring Godwin Mensha

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Sanat Naft Abadan interested in acquiring Godwin Mensha
                          Brazilieteh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Brazilieteh!!
                            With a sprinkle of Africa on it lol

Comment

Shahab Zahedi joins Suwong Bluewings (one of the best teams in Korea). Best move of the transfer window so far.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X