----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --moharami---Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
    --Jahanbakhsh-----------ghoddos------------gholi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
      I think CQ knows how to use his players more than all of us together. We played well with the players we had in the WC and we were one decent shot away from topping the group in both the games vs Spain and Portugal. Qoddus needs to be eased into a system that works for him, that is happening now. Even in the game vs Venezuela where we had a very offensive game plan and players still Quddos was not effective, what makes you think he would be effective in an counter attacking setup as we had in the WC. So let’s allow CQ do the coaching please.
      one decent shot away from topping the group, that shot was taken by the wrong player. it should have been gucci, the most clutch player in our history. CQ fcked up big time by not playing the guy that he actually retired afterwards.

in 30 minutes of playing time, ghoddos was more effective offensively than our whole team during the world cup. if you remember the morocco game, he drew the foul which led to our goal. if that was masoud he would have given it away. which brings me to my next point, who will lead the counter attack vs Yemen in ghoddos' absence, more importantly teams like korea japan and australia? masoud the turnover king? or karim who screws up every attack we have by kicking the ball into the nosebleeds?
      the combo of amiri ghoddos dejagah and gucci was deadly during the last 10 minutes of our friendly vs turkey. i don't think a lot of TM fans see his potential. ghoddos and jb can be the kia and karimi of this generation, but they hardly share the field together.

CQ is the best coach we ever will have but that doesn't mean he can't be criticized.
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
        This is the best starting team
        ----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
        --moharami---Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
        ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
        --Jahanbakhsh-----------ghoddos------------gholi---
        ------------------------Azmoun----------------------
        true, but CQ will play hajsafi at LB. start karim in place of ghoddos and taremi in place of gholi and omid will play along side ezza

id love for this to be our offensive front

------------------------eza-----------------------
        ----JB-------Ghoddos--------Dejagah--------Gholi---
        ---------------------Azmoun----------------------
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
        X