Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Iranian welcomed Queiroz in Colombia what a great act. Damesh vaghean garm
    Here are two videos that show his short "meeting" with the Iranian fan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btj10OXn...=1xvpe6bjunmok

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtjtUkSl..._web_copy_link
    Attached Files

Comment

Damet Garm Carlos. Damet garm. Merci.

Comment

Vaghean damesh garm. Showing the true culture of Iran. Not bi adab and bi savad khiabani and company. Best of luck to CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
          An Iranian welcomed Queiroz in Colombia what a great act. Damesh vaghean garm
          Here are two videos that show his short "meeting" with the Iranian fan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btj10OXn...=1xvpe6bjunmok

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtjtUkSl..._web_copy_link
          Breaks my heart to see this but very happy for him.

Comment

A world class, well reputed, well known and respected manager. Bara sareh football ma ham ziad bood. Move outside of Croatia and Iran and no one even know who the hell is Branko Ivankovic. Martike made most of his money and limited reputation because of Iran!!

Comment

Nothing but the best wishes for CQ and Colombia, a beautiful country I have had the pleasure to visit! Can't wait to see them in person in the USA and bring an Iranian flag to the game!

Comment

WOW. I literally smiled when I saw his smile. I love Carlos and will be his fan no matter where he goes.

You can tell with his smile that he loves the Iranian fans and Iranian people. Knowing that he loves me, even though he doesn't know me, is heart-warming.

Comment

Am I the only one who was cringing at the guy's behavior? I mean it's a nice gesture but to shout and interfere with the press interview like that is just not good behavior. It's straight up virtue signaling and I despise it every time I see Iranians do it "to show the world how wonderful our culture is." Just give him the flowers and leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    A world class, well reputed, well known and respected manager. Bara sareh football ma ham ziad bood. Move outside of Croatia and Iran and no one even know who the hell is Branko Ivankovic. Martike made most of his money and limited reputation because of Iran!!
                    Even Croatians don’t know him - I have TONS of Croatian friends all of which are big Croatia football fans and they don’t know much of Branko other than being a guy who had one or two short stints at Dinamo. Stimac and Kranjcar at least ppl know....
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Carlos shire, bezan Qatar ra khord kon dar Copa América!
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I will always be a fan of CQ and Colombia unless when they are playing against Iran

Best of luck to him 👌🙂🌹

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                          Am I the only one who was cringing at the guy's behavior? I mean it's a nice gesture but to shout and interfere with the press interview like that is just not good behavior. It's straight up virtue signaling and I despise it every time I see Iranians do it "to show the world how wonderful our culture is." Just give him the flowers and leave him alone.
                          chill he was allowed to stay there. If you visit his IG you can see that the Columbian media was quite impressed that an Iranian is waiting for him and thus allowed him to wait with them at the VIP section.
                          The guy said that he shouted in Persian so that he can get his attention to thank him. as you can see Queiroz was actually pleased to see him & stayed professional ...
                          I know what you mean, but imo it wasn't an "embarrassing act" or about presenting Iranians as being "ba farhang", but a nice & ghadrdan gesture after in Iran they not even said goodbye properly & started a shi*storm. Despite all of that baraye khodesham baese sarbolandie joloye in hame khabarnegar, that he is really appreciated...
                          Here are also better videos of Queiroz's reaction and him saying kheili mamnun:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtkBBmaD..._web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtkrRl1h..._web_copy_link

Comment

Similar to how we appreciate a part of our anatomy when in pain, for most of us we would appreciate CQ even more now that he’s gone.

Success wherever you go.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                              Totally understand what u mean, that need to show everyone how amazing our culture is can be a bit heavy. The schmoozing, history lesson moment is cringy...

In this case, I think the gentleman did a good thing, it was actually good for Colombian press to know he is appreciated, imagine if some hashieh person had shown up, he needs all the support he can get at the moment, new job.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

You guys see that video of queiroz landing in colombia ? All the spanish reporters swarm him and 1 guy starts saying salam and talking farsi and quieroz just smiles at him right away. I can tell he is 100 % heart broken and loves iran. He is more iranian then the bastards in our country. God bless you cq and i gope before its to late our country will be free and we will honour you back and build a statue of you lutside azadi
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X