Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also call bullshit on making deals during AFC cup.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      I feel sad to see Syria eliminated.
      I was hoping we'd meet them somewhere along the way and RAPE them thoroughly
      I will be fine if we rape tomorrow Iraq instead. Dislike them even more than Syria!

Comment

Agha don't say rape, say make them hamble old country vay.

Comment

Apparently, the president of the Colombian federation has cancelled his trip to the UAE; after talking to Queiroz, both sides agreed it would be better to begin negotiations in February after the Asian Cup is completed:

https://www.pulzo.com/deportes/aplaz...dubai-PP625563

Comment

Cool, I went on twitter last night to tell some of the colombian media that Queiroz is crap and would be a bad fit for them.

Comment

Lets wait until his results are in from this tournament. The way things have gone and are going we might have to not only fire him but ask for a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                Lets wait until his results are in from this tournament. The way things have gone and are going we might have to not only fire him but ask for a refund.
                Absolutely!!! I mean, top of the group and 0 goals conceded - what a disgrace!! Get rid of him NOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
                  Absolutely!!! I mean, top of the group and 0 goals conceded - what a disgrace!! Get rid of him NOW!

Lets wait until his results are in from this tournament.

Comment

Lets wait until his results are in from this tournament.
                    Sure

Comment

It really seems like he is going to Columbia, no BS this time !?

Comment

It is BS. He has no offer.

Comment

at what age did you realize you weren't as bright as the others?

Comment

Queiroz today publicly confirmed Colombia's interest in hiring him and said he would consider their job offer after the asian cup:

https://www.france24.com/en/20190118...fter-asian-cup

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                              Queiroz today publicly confirmed Colombia's interest in hiring him and said he would consider their job offer after the asian cup:

Poor translation by france 24.
                              It wasn't the federation he was complaining about, it was the Sports Ministry.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post

Football environment in Iran is very toxic at the moment and it's just crazy to work under these conditions even if we win the asian cup.

It's insulting to CQ when we didn't offer him a 4 year extended contract after a great result in such a difficult group.

Comment

Working...
                                X