[ V O T E - N O W ] IRAN in Asian Cup 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    As we saw with Perspolis vs Kashima, I really doubt Iran can beat Japan! Just a very different style of play! I'm even doubting Australia to be honest!
    Well last time we played them, Torabi was all over their defense. Keep in mind their good players they had are now weaker than when we played them in October 2015. They were lucky we had didn’t convert our chances. Also last Asian Cup we had Haghihi, man that guy was trash. He let in 3 Mickey Mouse goals!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      impossible based on brackets. only possible that We will meet in semis
      Hows that impossible ? If japan runner up group F , which could happen (uzbekistan winning the group) then we will meet in finial . Its football 90 minute defending and one stupid mistake by japan and uzbekistan wins the group !

Or if iran Runner-up Group D then and japan win group F again we will meet in final !

I say 20-30% chance .
      Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      ^ Thanks for clarification. Didn't know.
      so its possible

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Well last time we played them, Torabi was all over their defense. Keep in mind their good players they had are now weaker than when we played them in October 2015. They were lucky we had didn’t convert our chances. Also last Asian Cup we had Haghihi, man that guy was trash. He let in 3 Mickey Mouse goals!
        Iran played australia in october 2015? I can't find any evidence of that?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Hows that impossible ? If japan runner up group F , which could happen (uzbekistan winning the group) then we will meet in finial . Its football 90 minute defending and one stupid mistake by japan and uzbekistan wins the group !

Or if iran Runner-up Group D then and japan win group F again we will meet in final !

I say 20-30% chance .

so its possible
          Yes but I think most people are expecting the two favorites, iran and japan, to top their groups, hence making it impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Yes but I think most people are expecting the two favorites, iran and japan, to top their groups, hence making it impossible.
            Don't change your words ! just say you made a mistake ! why is it hard for iranians to say they made a mistake !

" impossible based on brackets. only possible that We will meet in semis " <-- This is what you wrote .

do you know what " only possible" means ???

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              Yes. lots of people think we will lose to Iraq. whats your prediction?
              Who are these people? Iranians?

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i just want to know the person who say we wont make it out from our group
              It’s east click on numbers and it will show who voted what [emoji6]

Originally posted by JamB View Post
              Opens persianfootball.com after a few days *three new threads by DJPEDRAM* .....smh
              Well it’s not like we have plenty of other members opening similar threads. I’d rather a Pedram to open numerous informative/interesting threads than opening to a dead PFDC. I think Pedram is getting lots of unnecessary rants and resentments. The guy is contributing so much while many of us are silent readers who don’t even bother logging in to engage in discussion.

Thank you Pedram jaan for all your contributions and keep it up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Iran played australia in october 2015? I can't find any evidence of that?
                Did you not watch TM in 2015? We are taking about Japan? Where did you get Australia from???

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                  If iraq top the group we have to face saudi in r16
                  We will make our goal streak record

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    If iraq top the group we have to face saudi in r16
                    Yup! ..That is possibility. And MBS may order the referee to be murdered in Saudi consulate in Dubai if Saudi doesn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      Iran-Japan final and Japan will win. You heard it here first.
                      Mathematically that is not possible. Iran and Japan can potentially face each other in the semi-final, but not the final.

Comment

can you relax and watch your language. If you don't agree express it but I don't see the need to use fowl language.
                        So the way I see it is that Iran plays a very different style of football than japan does. The Japanese style is very well reflected in the way Kashima played. Perspolis maybe not so much but historically Iran have always struggled quite a bit vs Japan. Not to mention that watching them both play in the WC... Japan in my opinion can beat Iran.

There you go ! Happy times, no fowl language necessary!

Cheers!

Funny you say this. If you ask Japanese who do they fear the most playing against. They will say Iran. At the present, both Korea and Japan are afraid of Iran, although they both have better teams. The only team that is ready and willing to face off with Iran is Australia.

Comment

probable quarter-finals

Iran - China
                          Australia - Japan
                          South Korea - Saudi Arabia
                          UAE vs Uzbekistan

We will face the easiest opponent among the top 5 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                            probable quarter-finals

Iran - China
                            Australia - Japan
                            South Korea - Saudi Arabia
                            UAE vs Uzbekistan

We will face the easiest opponent among the top 5 teams.
                            Japan will be tired after Australia, this draw is very much in our favor bezanam be takhte!

Comment

Many of you are overrating Australia. Our B team were going to beat them 1-0 in their home stadium until a last minute fluke goal.

Comment

According to the bracket the final match will be Korea vs Iran/Japan/Australia

Comment

Working...
                                X