PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn asian teams Are weak!

Not a Single good Chance created for pp they didnt wanna Risk a goal just relying on Second half Lucky punch

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Guys its live on Irib 3 (TV/glwiz/online etc...)? why are you hunting for strange links?
      Because IRIB is buffering constantly so you are watching powerpoint slides of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Guys its live on Irib 3 (TV/glwiz/online etc...)? why are you hunting for strange links?
        because they are low quality and stop every 10 seconds/

Comment

how many do we need to score
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            3 goals

Comment

0:0 seems to be a good result as we don't have so many players. There is mot much we can do.

Comment

2 or more without conceding

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  3 goals
                  Ok Have a good day
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    2 goals to draw and go to extra times, 3 goals to win. Both hard, but the first case scenario is more doable. I don’t see this Perspolis being able to pull 3 goals in the second half.

Our spectators are so disappointing. Not a single chant, not even once. I didn’t even hear a simple “Perspolis” chant. Seriously these vuvuzelas must get banned in stadiums. Kills the spirit of the game! Damn WC 2010 started off this bizarre trend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nemati stupid red made things worst for us, beside Rasan he is the only one who can create some offense from midfielder.

Comment

If you’re sad about this game, just remember Iran plays Russia today in beach soccer cup finals!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          2 goals to draw and go to extra times, 3 goals to win. Both hard, but the first case scenario is more doable. I don’t see this Perspolis being able to pull 3 goals in the second half.

Our spectators are so disappointing. Not a single chant, not even once. I didn’t even hear a simple “Perspolis” chant. Seriously these vuvuzelas must get banned in stadiums. Kills the spirit of the game! Damn WC 2010 started off this bizarre trend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Yeah I dont get why people in Iran do this
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Canada give Adam Hemati a call up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                              Because IRIB is buffering constantly so you are watching powerpoint slides of the game.
                              I haven't had any buffering bro on what I clicked on. I'm fine with this one: http://www.zendetv.com/irib-3-live-shabake-3

Also the apps on phones and tablets (which you can then stream to chromecast) are also always good, especially the non-HD version of shabake 3 which never has any problems. No buffering for me. Sometimes the HD version of the channel can lag but that's if you're on the highest settings.

I'm talking about GLWiz app, and an app by Hanie called "Mahvare va televezion rayegan" (in farsi script)

Comment

I am now using:
                                http://www.glwiz.com/homepage.aspx?c...nnel+3&genre=2
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X