No announcement yet.

PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlali's should go to the stadium and support PP in this match as well. This can and should be a historical day for Iran's football, as we haven't won anything noteworthy for a long time and it will also give us a psychological boost for the upcoming AC.
    Last edited by Amin_; 11-07-2018, 03:23 PM.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Do you remember ths ACL final at Azadi?

Comment

Yeah, I remember that final in Azadi. It was one of the worst days ever as a die hard Esteghlal fan. I was just a teenager and I remember crying my eyes out during the last 10 minutes of the match and after the final whistle. I couldn't believe we missed all those opportunities and conceded on 2 set pieces if I'm not mistaken (could be wrong on the set pieces though, but I believe they were headers).
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          Yeah, I remember that final in Azadi. It was one of the worst days ever as a die hard Esteghlal fan. I was just a teenager and I remember crying my eyes out during the last 10 minutes of the match and after the final whistle. I couldn't believe we missed all those opportunities and conceded on 2 set pieces if I'm not mistaken (could be wrong on the set pieces though, but I believe they were headers).
          I was watching it too and it they were identical set piece goals. Dino got a brilliant one back but it was not enough !
          Eses suffered from poor coaching and still do

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
            Do you remember ths ACL final at Azadi?

Must have been painful to watch this game!

… but this is so typical of Iranian teams.. We have seen similar displays at all levels in our football. Let's hope we are getting better.

Comment

Azadi is beginning to look half decent. It would be nice to have planning for major overhaul of this national asset rather than quick fixes forced by AFC. I take it anyway.

New ticket control boots:

New news conference room and reporters working area:

Refurbished VIP section with new bigger chairs and new concrete stands:

New adds for the ACL championship game on the second floor ad areas that were consistently unused before and looked shabby:

Comment

Wow are those LED Perimeter advertising displays? It would be sick to have those LED perimeter systems on the second floor walls!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Wow are those LED Perimeter advertising displays? It would be sick to have those LED perimeter systems on the second floor walls!
                  unfortunately not ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, now paint over the running track or put green Astroturf carpets to make it look better. redesign the dugout area and invest in some proper lawnmowers because the turf is always streaky and not in a good way.

Comment

I feel like the should make the track blue. Kind of like Hertha Berlin's stadium. Also a very old stadium but has a sense of modernity bc of updated running track. Besides that the facilities are looking nice. Would also be really cool if the could put some sort of LED design on the walls.

the track could look like this, match the seats as well.
                      https://www.google.com/search?q=berl...4FLJJsm3CqqqM:

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Azadi is beginning to look half decent. It would be nice to have planning for major overhaul of this national asset rather than quick fixes forced by AFC. I take it anyway.

New ticket control boots:

New news conference room and reporters working area:

Refurbished VIP section with new bigger chairs and new concrete stands:

New adds for the ACL championship game on the second floor ad areas that were consistently unused before and looked shabby:

The Shah built it and it took AFC threat to fix it!! What a thieving regime !!

Comment

I don't want to think what will possibly happen to the stadium should Persepolis fail to win. :O

Comment

2-0

perspolis will lose in extra time

Comment

those new ticket gates are 100% a stampede risk.

it is really scary....1 million people have applied for tickets.

we will be very very lucky if the game ends without any injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                                I don't want to think what will possibly happen to the stadium should Persepolis fail to win. :O
                                I doubt anything will happen. I hear all Perspolisi fans are overjoyed by how their team despite all the odds have reached this far and to the final. I have a feeling that we will lose the trophy, yet both teams will receive an ovation from the crowd and the spectators will cheer their team at the end very warmly.

Comment

Working...
                                X