No announcement yet.

PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People just invest in Iranian Cable TV if you guys watch a lot of Iranian matches, beats the traffic and quality behind these online links

Comment

What happened to ferdosipour

Comment

We have 40 minutes, lets have faith !! give positive energy to the end people, to the end!!!

Comment

god damn these boogh's man, why can't people just sing and chant why does it have to sound like a beehive every time I watch a game in azadi

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            god damn these boogh's man, why can't people just sing and chant why does it have to sound like a beehive every time I watch a game in azadi
            Where are the 'Leaders" ???? isnt their job to rally the fans???

Comment

Beiranvand trying to be too fancy and cute in front of goal while the opponent is close by makes me so nervous. One he will pay dearly for this cocky attribution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow what a shitt game, Persepolis can’t even pass, it’s just shoot zireh toop and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  You can’t even tell which team they’re rooting for. It sounds like they’re supporting either team. Doesn’t feel like a home match for Perspolis.

Last edited by Keano; 11-10-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

SO CLOSE alipour

Comment

No way PP is gonna win this...

Comment

PP cant string three passes together. They dont deserve to be champions.

Other than Resan, the rest of the team is garbage.

Comment

Is it only me or are the persepolis players just pushing and shoving the opponent players unnecessarily? Are they trying to get booked or what?

Comment

Mensha having a terrible day. Too slow and bad passes.

You can tell Infantino is soooo not entertained by this horrendous final match of the biggest continent of the world. His first visit he watched Tehran derby which also turned out to be a terrible game.

Comment

Where is TAREMI when you need him !!

Comment

PP play like 2002 Team Melli WCQ squad. I just remembered that Branko was the coach then too lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X