[ACL Final - 1st leg] Kashima Antlers - Perspolis - 03/11/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keano is 100% right
    Everything about this game was infuriating.

Conceded two absolutely tokhmi goals.

abysmal attacks that at their best could only conjure up a weak shot off target

Annoying Japanese melody literally the entire 90 mins. I don’t know how their players haven’t blown their brains out yet having to hear that non stop every week.

Shoja being a goddamn gorilla and nemati topping off the game with one of the stupidest red cards I’ve seen ever

Kashima grass rolling

Alishah playing like a disabled child

Refs with horribly inconsistent calls

Folks, my biggest advice after this is to just take an Aspirin or something, every iranians blood pressure must be through the roof.

Comment

Can we wait until the 2nd leg before we start evaluating the players?

Comment

perspolis won´t become champion with this result. the goal, which was needed to score, will be scored by kashima in azadi, and than even 3 goals in 90 minutes won´t be enough to become champion......berim edameh bedim azadi ro rang bezan..
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

No vision, no goal, no performance, very frustrating.. that was an anti-football display by PP I guess although i am their supporter but they deserved to lose for that horrendous game. We just kept kicking the ball waiting for a miracle to happen. Siamak Nemati didnt have to push that player and red-carded please just accept the loss. Mentally we were easily frustrated and did some bad fouls and pushed their players around. I guess the game in Tehran will not be much different maybe some pressure by Perspolis here and there but east asian teams always play the same in home or away matches. I guess East Asia will be holding the trophy this year also.

Comment

Really disappointing performance against a team that played their domestic match 3 days ago.

Comment

Everything went wrong today.
              2nd kashima goal was pure luck.
              Our players didn't play composed in the last 15 minutes.
              Physically we sucked.
              Alishah was an embarrassment.
              Nemati deserve to be ejected.
              Referee was garbage.

We'll need a miracle at Azadi.

Comment

This final being played over two legs and away goal still applying is stupid. Can’t see PP winning 3-0 or 4-1. Let’s just hope the Iranians make it hell for kashima

Comment

When did the Japanese get all those tall players ??? they were all short once upon a time and suddenly they are over-powering us in physical duels...

Comment

It's over. No way Kashima wont score at least one goal at Azadi and no way PP will score 4 goals at home...

Comment

the first 10,12 minutes, when both have to adopt to oponent, alishah had the best chance to score free into the corner...this chances have to be scored to become champion. big players decide big matches. today we were maximum average in the first half against not a special side, but clever enough to decide the match in the second half..
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

We played a total of 20-25 minutes better than Kashima. We completely lost ourselves in the 2nd half. I am not a fan of getting into arguments with the other team either. It doesn’t help the situation. That being said being 2 goals down away from home was very frustrating. There was no plan after conceding it seemed. After conceding the first goal we pushed forward, after the second goal we were just sending balls hoping for a chance near or in the box. Frustrating indeed.

However there is another half left and anything is possible. It will not be an easy task for us but we have Azadi and 100K fans to make it an absolute pain in the ass for Kashima. Even though they will prepare for such an atmosphere, they will still be in shock if fans show up as they did for the match vs Al Sadd.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          We all knew PP wouldn't be favourites. They did well, just logically ran out of steam. Now the Japanese have to come to Azadi with a game in between. They'll be more exhausted, they'll have to adapt to the new time zone and most importantly, they'll have to play in Azadi. Most likely they will still go through, but it will be a totally different game.
                          That is correct. Let’s not forget Tehran is quite high altitude of 3,900’ while Tokyo is a 131’. This will give an absolute stamina advantage to Perspolis players, unless Kashima arrives 3-4 days in advance to acclimate to the climate and altitude.

We still have hope, and it is not beyond reach to beat this at best average Kashima team. Of course providing we don’t display such crappy performance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate the away goal rule.

Comment

Iran so called Karshenasan (experts/pundits) always criticise CQ’s defensive tactics, here was an Iranian team out there that played with 2 strikers and knows how football is played on the ground yet through their manager’s tactic (I can only assume) adopted Rout 1 football. It’s not as though they were playing on an uneven Iranian Pitch. Disappointing to present Iran football in such manner.

Nevertheless come on PP, come on Azadi.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

pp were poor, we lost 2-0, we will only have between 5-10% chance we can win the title

Comment

Working...
                                X