Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct 16. Iran vs Bolivia @ AZADI Stadium (19:30 Tehran Time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing English by Khiabani speaking to the Bolivia coach

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Taremi and finishing.. Name a worse combo

Also kinda scary how well Masoud's been playing so far... Masoud u good bro??? U should be losing the ball more
      karim ansarifard and finishing ?
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Amazing English by Khiabani speaking to the Bolivia coach
        Loool
        Talk about naaaaazeh

Comment

Khiabani to Bolivia Manager: Last time you made WC was 1994. Why World Cup No?

lolololololol

Comment

Khiabani’s post-match chat with Bolivia’s coach was better than the entire game. Im not sure who was more challenging to understand...
            “Why your team World Cup, No?”
            He is a legend. It’s official.

Comment

Everytime I watch a match with khiabani, my blood pressure goes through the roof. The guy SUCKS
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Everytime I watch a match with khiabani, my blood pressure goes through the roof. The guy SUCKS
                but he is such a nice guy ..!! you know, he means well..!! and dont forget he really loves iran..!!

lool agha gooz be shaghighe che rabti dare..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  but he is such a nice guy ..!! you know, he means well..!! and dont forget he really loves iran..!!
                  lool agha gooz be shaghighe che rabti dare..!!
                  No Khiabani, No Party

Comment

I also like his comments like: "Iranian goal keeper in all (yekdast) blue, Bolivian golie in all (yekdast) yellow; tm in all (yekdast) red and Bolivian NT in all (yekdast)......There is not one signle player on the pitch in two colours." or "Their keeper is 25 years old and a young one too" you have got to love this guy. there is no other way.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Classic TM game as per each and every game: rise (or fall) to the occasion.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Alright I’ve had enough of Taremi I’m sorry but he should be coming off the beach not starting plus CQ needs to let the team that is doing well together play for more than 45 minutes at least til 60th then sub in players. This shows that no one in this team can take Saeids Spot and also I’m sure after today Ghoddos should be cemented into the starting line up. Haji Safi at LB???? CQ you’re great man but I really don’t get this one the guy is simply not good at LB I honestly like Haji Safi more as a Midfielder and Milad is a true LB who’s an absolute tank I don’t get why he even keeps switching these two. Vahid was Great would love to see him in midfield more often rather than wing. Pair him up with Saeid that should be interesting. Torabi should replace Taremi for now. Azmoun and JB are our supposed stars yet they’ve been rusty but I’m sure when the time comes they’ll be the hungriest players out there. I’m praying no one else gets injured in these next couple of months and PAG has a speedy recovery because Cheshmi is a no go compared to PAG(not saying Cheshmi is Bad but PAG is our main Defender IMO) and also Kaveh needs to be our 2nd choice striker if not first since he really hasn’t had the chance to prove himself for TM and Ansarifard should just stay on the bench the guys nowhere to be found ever! Idc about his penalty against Portugal that was great but other than that really bad performer for TM in general considering he’s a striker that could really bag in some serious goals. Now that we play more open and attacking minded there shouldn’t be any more excuses for a lowsey 1 goal win.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                          Alright I’ve had enough of Taremi I’m sorry but he should be coming off the beach not starting plus CQ needs to let the team that is doing well together play for more than 45 minutes at least til 60th then sub in players. This shows that no one in this team can take Saeids Spot and also I’m sure after today Ghoddos should be cemented into the starting line up. Haji Safi at LB???? CQ you’re great man but I really don’t get this one the guy is simply not good at LB I honestly like Haji Safi more as a Midfielder and Milad is a true LB who’s an absolute tank I don’t get why he even keeps switching these two. Vahid was Great would love to see him in midfield more often rather than wing. Pair him up with Saeid that should be interesting. Torabi should replace Taremi for now. Azmoun and JB are our supposed stars yet they’ve been rusty but I’m sure when the time comes they’ll be the hungriest players out there. I’m praying no one else gets injured in these next couple of months and PAG has a speedy recovery because Cheshmi is a no go compared to PAG(not saying Cheshmi is Bad but PAG is our main Defender IMO) and also Kaveh needs to be our 2nd choice striker if not first since he really hasn’t had the chance to prove himself for TM and Ansarifard should just stay on the bench the guys nowhere to be found ever! Idc about his penalty against Portugal that was great but other than that really bad performer for TM in general considering he’s a striker that could really bag in some serious goals. Now that we play more open and attacking minded there shouldn’t be any more excuses for a lowsey 1 goal win.
                          Agree with everything! Well said

Comment

A Hosseini is dead a Hosseini shall live!

What a beast we have on our hand and his combo with PAG should lock the back door in Asian Games.

Yes there were lots of selfish instead of team play, but let's not forget no matter how many training camps you have where you train passing football, nothing replaces the stress caused in a real match action. Team Meli desperately needs Prep games. CQ and IFA must find these games from somewhere. I put down our lack of cohesion in and around the 18 to that.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              😂😂😂😂😂 Please tell me that was a cross from Dejagah and not a shot
                              Had we used my PFDC line up we would have won 6-0!

PFDC>TM

Comment

TM finishing left a lot to be desired. True there were some real near misses but the were a lot more sure-misses.

Saeed Ezatolahi and Millad Mohammadi were greatly missed today. Shojai also showed why he still gets invited.

Biravand is shaping out to be one of the best keeper along the previous legends. I hope he takes Persepolis to the gold podium in Asia.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X