Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct 16. Iran vs Bolivia @ AZADI Stadium (19:30 Tehran Time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next TM practice session: taking shots on goal from the box, everyone, no exceptions. Do that for 5 hours and then you can have your chelo kabob.

Comment

javad khyabani interviews Bolivian coach in English

http://hattrick.arna.ir/assets/d3349e7e/04-mo-bol.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Are there subtitles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Everytime I watch a match with khiabani, my blood pressure goes through the roof. The guy SUCKS
          he hit the spot by calling Iraq a "teame gardan koloft".....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

The biggest takeaway from today is we need to improve our finishing if we're going to win the AC. Rezaei needs to be tested in a few games when he's fit since he offers something different. But we now have so many sources of potential goals throughout our squad - both strikers and midfielders - that I'm confident we'll get it right.

I wasn't sure about the defensive solidity of Ebrahimi and Amiri as a midfield 2 when I saw the starting line up since both of them like to press the ball but they won it high every time and were both excellent in that first half. Bringing Shojaei on there leaves us a little more exposed defensively, but he has the ability to link play like no other - particularly at Asian football speed. He's capable of the sublime and the ridiculous in the same match so we need to be careful using him.

Majid Hosseini - what a player. Cheshmi, however, seems to get worse and worse on the ball every time I see him - I'd be nervous to see him start at the AC.

Despite his goal Jahanbaksh continues to underperform - he just looks like he's trying too hard and his finishing/crossing and choice of pass is more often off than any other attacking player. I just don't think we can continue to keep starting him every game.

The other player I think gets far too many games - Ansarifard - looked far better in the striking role than he did in that weird midfield role in the WC, but I'm not sure he'll get enough goals and I think we need to test Rezaei as the second striking option.

I thought there was some excellent quick link up play today - CQ has brought an incredible combination of a brilliant pressing game, improved the strength and stamina of the squad and coached these players into a unit capable of some brilliantly natural one touch football. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I honestly think if we'd been more confident playing something closer to this style of football earlier in the games (and being brave enough to play Ghoddos instead of that weird and failed Ansarifard midfield role) we would've had a much better chance of getting the results we needed to progress against Spain or Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

this guy is such a bad joke

Comment

I love Khiyabani but please Javad joon next time dont try to speak english on a TV interview

its embarrassing , use a translator.

Comment

Lol @ Khyabani

there are 2 people behind the ball waiting to take the free kick (Ghoddos and Hajsafi) . He says: " Bebinim Ehsan mizane ya kessi dige, na kessi dige zad"... lol

Comment

He's only good for donations. Keep him away from sports please. This man is an embarrassement.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

When it comes to Mehdi Taremi, I am also fed up with him. People look at his goal record and he looks like a consistant player. From watching the games I see two concerning things.
                      1. He scores a lot against weak opposition
                      2. He is extremely wasteful.

I remember in the game against China at the Azadi he scored the goal but he had several chances to make more. This was also evident in the WC. Spain and Portugal, if ONE of his efforts were on target we would have ADVANCED. He isn't the worst player by any stretch (he is really good at getting into good positions) but his finishing deserves a spot on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post
                        When it comes to Mehdi Taremi, I am also fed up with him. People look at his goal record and he looks like a consistant player. From watching the games I see two concerning things.
                        1. He scores a lot against weak opposition
                        2. He is extremely wasteful.

I remember in the game against China at the Azadi he scored the goal but he had several chances to make more. This was also evident in the WC. Spain and Portugal, if ONE of his efforts were on target we would have ADVANCED. He isn't the worst player by any stretch (he is really good at getting into good positions) but his finishing deserves a spot on the bench.
                        His finishing deserves a spot with Shahin-e-Buchehr.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          Lol @ Khyabani

there are 2 people behind the ball waiting to take the free kick (Ghoddos and Hajsafi) . He says: " Bebinim Ehsan mizane ya kessi dige, na kessi dige zad"... lol
                          I nearly died of laughter at that moment

Comment

Berating Taremi for his finishing and calling for him to be dropped would make sense if the replacements weren't all equally horrific at finishing. There was a Gholi effort in his cameo which he's lucky hasn't ended his international career ffs. What Taremi brings in physicality is massive for TM and there's good reason why CQ has such faith in him.

PS. Khyabani is a God.

Comment

Taremi is one of CQ's most favorite players , he is not going anywhere.

Comment

That’s pretty cool though that Iran just defeated a South American team. Asian teams do good usually against South American teams. I champion all of Asian football that hopefully one day (inshallah) we take over European football as a continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X