TM-List-October 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    With Iraq playing Argentina and Saudi Arabia playing Brazil this week, I would be even happy for Bolivia or Venezuela
    i dont care who iraq and saudi play, we need to improve our attack for asian cup, hence playing a team like bolivia is good, we can practice our attack playing a strong team, would mean we have to defend the whole game

Comment

Bolivia is a tough team just look at their home record

Comment

If for whatever reason CQ can't find a way to start both Ghoddos and Jahanbakhsh in the Asian cup, unless he wins the whole thing, he should be fired after the tournament.

I don't give a shit what system or mind games he's trying to deploy, but if he can't bend hisgame plan to bring out the best out of the two best players he has, he shouldn't be coaching. There's no excuse to have Taremi and Dejageh start, but have Saman play with his doodool on the bench.

Comment

Both will start and the Ashkan mention is fair but let me put this out there, Taremi has consistently outperformed ARJ where TM is concerned, don't undermine my boy Mehdi like that.

I'm hoping Ghoddos can bring out the best of ARJ because something needs to change and he needs to start delivering for us.

Starting LW will be interesting given Taremi, Amiri and Gholi all having a serious shout for it.

Comment

With Iraq playing Argentina and Saudi Arabia playing Brazil this week, I would be even happy for Bolivia or Venezuela
            Poole Arabestan joori kard ke Eragh ba Argentine baazi kone, be har haal koone Ali Adnan o doostanesh soraakhe, Dybala o Icardi agar baazi konan

mizanan lolaashon mikonan.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

i believe our attack should be like this for asian cup

vahid amiri ghoddos alireza jahanbkash in a 4-2-3-1

vahid saeid ghoddos alireza in a 4-4-2

vahid saeid jahanbkash

ghoddos

kaveh azmoun in 4-3-1-2

regardless ghodos must must play

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                i believe our attack should be like this for asian cup

vahid amiri ghoddos alireza jahanbkash in a 4-2-3-1

vahid saeid ghoddos alireza in a 4-4-2

vahid saeid jahanbkash

ghoddos

kaveh azmoun in 4-3-1-2

regardless ghodos must must play
                Be realistic dude, there's no way he would play such a stacked offensive team. It's just against his philosophy of football. And I'm not going to complain whilst we still are getting the performances and results which i couldn't dream of in our deimi football/losing to bahrain and qatar years.

There isn't any way he would play JB that deep. In fact no one would play JB that deep for your third option, the second option makes no sense. Only your first option might be possible (against minnows) but he would only play azmoun and kaveh would be benched.

CQ will likely have one holding midfielder and one central "box-to-box" midfielder with four players in front of them (Amir or Taremi/Ghoddos/JB with Azmoun (or Kaveh) as nokeh hamleh would be nice). would love to see Kaveh get a game as nokeh hamleh just to see what he can do.

Comment

Be realistic dude, there's no way he would play such a stacked offensive team. It's just against his philosophy of football. And I'm not going to complain whilst we still are getting the performances and results which i couldn't dream of in our deimi football/losing to bahrain and qatar years.

There isn't any way he would play JB that deep. In fact no one would play JB that deep for your third option, the second option makes no sense. Only your first option might be possible (against minnows) but he would only play azmoun and kaveh would be benched.

CQ will likely have one holding midfielder and one central "box-to-box" midfielder with four players in front of them (Amir or Taremi/Ghoddos/JB with Azmoun (or Kaveh) as nokeh hamleh would be nice). would love to see Kaveh get a game as nokeh hamleh just to see what he can do.
                  Be Realistic, Someone called for my services?

I agree, so much as we all love to see a more offensive TM, quite rightly CQ will have defensive duties mixed with offence in mind. I do though think, we are going to give one or two teams a right hiding and like others it’s time Qhodos is given his full 90 minutes.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

No matter how many legioners we have, you can not win a tournament without some luck.
                    I was just looking at Japans Roster for 2015 Asian Cup.
                    Six players in Bundasliga
                    Two in Serie A
                    one in premier league

They still lost to freaking UAE in a shootout
                    Shit happens all the time.

We and Japan should have been in the Final that year.

We should dominate every team so much that Luck does not make a difference

I would hate to go to a penalty shootout

Comment

Beiranvand
                      Moharrami - Cheshmi - Hosseini - Mohammadi
                      Ebrahimi - Ezatollahi
                      Jahanbakhsh - - - Ghoddos - - - - Ansarifard
                      Sardar

Comment

One thing i would definitely like to see is Saeid in a more advanced position; if we play with two CDM's (as is usual) i think we would benefit from having him higher up than his partner. He'll be able to help us retain possession and keep pressure in the attacking third, which is especially important against more technical teams

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                          Beiranvand
                          Moharrami - Cheshmi - Hosseini - Mohammadi
                          Ebrahimi - Ezatollahi
                          Jahanbakhsh - - - Ghoddos - - - - Ansarifard
                          Sardar
                          I like this, but I’d use Taremi instead of Ansarifard

Comment

id like to have Ansarifard dropped ftb
                            Massoud dropped for good
                            Ashkan & especially Haj Safi benched ftb and gradually phased out..!

Comment

Idk who should be dropped, but with Alipour being highly rumored going to Italy I want him the squad!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Idk who should be dropped, but with Alipour being highly rumored going to Italy I want him the squad!
                                who spread the rumor?he and his own camp?

Comment

Working...
                                X