TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL VS PERSEPOLIS MATCH THREAD-09/27/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    0-0. Count yourself lucky if you missed the game. Shame on both sides coaches and players for falling into the scared zone.
    For perspolis it wasn't for lack of trying. But obviously they didn't want to risk too much either.
    But Branko did make his third sub with about 20 minutes to go, which I have never seen him do. specially considering that he took out a defensive player for an offensive player shows that he was trying (without taking too much risk) to go for the win.

overall, I agree that both team played 'scared'. but I don't believe this was on the coaches. I think our players aren't mentally strong enough to play their 'usual' game when stakes are high.

Comment

I watched the first 10 minutes and literally passed out and just woke up... that's all I have to say about this game.
      maa bachehaaye iroonim
      hamishe irooni mimoonim
      baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
      baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

The absolute ost garbage derby I have ever watched and as a Perspolisi I am embarrassed.
        And make matters a lot worse , Mahini is lost for the entire season with a torn ACL.
        God help us in front of Al Saad of Qatar next week.
        Oh BTW as a big time Petspolisi fan I must say that Shoja Khlilzadeh or Ansari are defenitly NOT TM material.

Comment

Damn that was weak..

Seemed to Be a Game decided by sepahi morons to avoid any riots on the streets otherwise no Wonder cq prefers a 4.th league player from europe to anybody in this league

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            There are a lot of signs indicating both teams did not intend to win. First both mutually agreeing on splitting the stadium 50-50, then their conservative game plans. On top of all that is how they wasted a few scoring chances.

Perspolis slightly creates more chances, and were the better team. But all in All a farce of a derby. One of the worst derbies of the world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Don't understand why they always split the stadium 50/50. Inter vs Milan Ac never do this

Comment

Hadnt watched a derby in years, today i tuned in last 30min and it was terrible. Another 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
                Damn that was weak..

Seemed to Be a Game decided by sepahi morons to avoid any riots on the streets otherwise no Wonder cq prefers a 4.th league player from europe to anybody in this league
                i agree,it was fixed to avoid riots in streets and CQ is right about iran league, is garbage

Comment

In fairness, derby matches have never been up to par with the rest of the league matches due to the high pressure on the players.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Both of these two teams should be privatize. The will become greatest not only in Asia but also in the world.

Iran and Iranians must get government out of football, however, mafia should not replace government.

Keep both government and mafia out of Iranian football.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                    X