No announcement yet.

Mahan Baghdadi, sad story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a good article at gol bezan which sums up all the lies of Mahan Baghdadi:
    http://www.golbezanpodcast.com/news/...d-in-a-bubble/
    sigpic

Comment

lol wow they destroyed him, i know u read this mahan, ridi dada ridi

Comment

He signed with Parsian IF in the Swedish 7th tier

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          He signed with Parsian IF in the Swedish 7th tier
          that’s where he belongs!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Only a small percentage of the Iranian diaspora are really political refugees, most are economic refugees who lie about everything in order to be accepted (passport) as political refugees (proven by the fact that a large number of the Iranian diaspora frequently goes back to Iran for holiday/visiting family).

This guy takes his case as a "political refugee" to a whole 'nother level though xD

Comment

Mahan Baghdadi joins IK Frej Taby as assistant coach

https://www.instagram.com/p/CllsksIIedX/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Sad story. Thank you for sharing.

I always wondered what happend to him? I thought he had the potential to make it to Team Melli but then he vanished and now I know why.

Comment

Sad type of person that think he has the sharpest elbows in the business. It probably started with him doing gondegoozi etcetera. Then he had to live up to the self made hype around himself. When reality hits these types of people, they try to save face by lying and digging themselves in a hole of lies. The problem with Mahan is he didnt do this one or two times, made up some kind of lie and moved on to another profession. Him really thinking that he was better than he was drove him to all that lying imho, he tried to many times.

Comment

Fk it he bluffed his way in to getting a phonecall by Mahdavikia and invitation to TM youth camp, scored in youth TM and practised with his favourite players in Esteghlal. Gotta respect that hustle

Sure motivated me, im sending Kia a video now with my goal celebrations.

Se yall at Asia cup 😁😅
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                    X