X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He came on at half time , still 0-0.

Comment

If the game is still on and if you watch online, could you please share it?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Karim is on the bench in a friendly against Dundee.
        Crocodile Dundee?¿🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          If the game is still on and if you watch online, could you please share it?
          Sorry for late reply, I was just getting the updates off the Forest twitter page. Finished 0-0, doesn’t say how Karim played when he came on.

Comment

Sorry for late reply, I was just getting the updates off the Forest twitter page. Finished 0-0, doesn’t say how Karim played when he came on.
            Damet garm! [emoji1374][emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shocking news. Karim just joined Ghatari Club Al-Silie. Very unexpected.

به گزارش خبرورزشی، کریم انصاری‎فرد که به همراه تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در جام جهانی روسیه حضور داشت و برابر پرتغال هم گلزنی کرد، با امضا قراردادی به تیم السیلیه قطر پیوست.

Comment

Ok, this one hurts a lot:

file-2.jpeg

I guess Karim tried long enough to stay in Europe and to play for teams below his potential, but the only season it really got paid off was his season with Olympiakos. Still, it's disappointing that he's going to Qatar that young. Rumours with Besiktas were giving me hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                  Ok, this one hurts a lot:

[ATTACH]18515[/ATTACH]

I guess Karim tried long enough to stay in Europe and to play for teams below his potential, but the only season it really got paid off was his season with Olympiakos. Still, it's disappointing that he's going to Qatar that young. Rumours with Besiktas were giving me hope.
                  True but the guy waited to have work permit, had a contract in a decent team and a new head coach.

Anyway he is no TM material as we have azmoun allahyar taremi rezaei. Maybe mohammadi. Alipour should only be considered if he doesn't end in PP or qatar

Comment

Be har haal damesh garm ke kochid taa dar Europa baazi konad, va kard.

Barkhi az bazikonhaaye ma AVVAL miran Qatar va bad fekr mikonan mitonan beran Europa, haha.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Very unexpected! He gave it a shot, still rooting for him, I mean who knows what goes on behind the negotiations. He's not getting younger, he needs to make money and don't forget he was one of our big impact players in the WC. It's an honour for his club to have him and I am sure he will get plenty of playing time.
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Anyone else still wanna argue that EPL is not made for Iranians??? Jahanbakhsh would've been a top player in Bundes Liga or La Liga but he totally ruined it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Anyone else still wanna argue that EPL is not made for Iranians??? Jahanbakhsh would've been a top player in Bundes Liga or La Liga but he totally ruined it.
                          If no laliga or Bundesliga wanted him, how do you want him to play in these leagues?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Technically if we are being pedantic he played in the Championship 🙂

Comment

he shoulda stuck it out in Greek where he was adapted well and thriving... also considering his gf/fiance? wife and living situation..!

you certainly cant help but praise the guy for his immense effort to make a decent EU career, but tbh, he never had the necessary class and caliber to become a regular in higher rated and formidable EU leagues..!

i gather Gutteries had made him an offer he couldnt refu$e..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                If no laliga or Bundesliga wanted him, how do you want him to play in these leagues?
                                Its simple stay in Eredivisie and perform like a superman like he used to in AZ . Also If i remember correctly one Bundes Liga team wanted him (the price offer from brighton was to high). Also he had offer from ajax fc.

Technically if we are being pedantic he played in the Championship 🙂
                                I was talking about english leagues (over all) also my main point was about Jahanbakhsh. Since I had previous arguments about his move and our players moving to EPL and failing drastically.

Comment

Working...
                                X