• Show
Clear All

Streaams?

They took that reddit sub down that had all the streams

Comment

Stream: https://soccer-live.stream/nottingha...-live/stream-1

Comment

According to a NF Fan:

"Sideways from Forest. Karim's movement is great but we ain't looking for him enough"

Comment

Just got booked for diving

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

He's playing very well, but didn't need to dive like that. Deserved the yellow.

Comment

Ref being unnecessarily sensitive on Ansarfiard now.

Comment

Terrible goal conceded by Nottingham. Embarrassing defense and goalkeeping.

Comment

Ansarifard subbed out. Idiotic. He barely got any service and they've played like garbage.
                  Can't expect more of a club with Keane as an assistan.

Comment

Surprising change tbh, They should have kept him on and switched to 4-4-2, he got 0 service in the second half. Undeserved sub (and I'm never biased)
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

He was diving in the last game too. Not a good look for any player

Comment

In case anyone is interested and wants a Karim Nottingham kit the official store is selling them for 50% off.

https://www.facebook.com/13406164663...7374146640350/

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          He was diving in the last game too. Not a good look for any player
                          Yea, reading through forest forum thread the other day there were a couple others complaining about his grass rolling antics...!
                          Maybe he is trying to win himself another “Fallon de Floor” trophy ..!??

Any replays of today’s game around !?

Comment

Not sure why out talents end up in bottom table clubs ??’ He should have stayed at his top flight Greek club where he got a lot of playing time. And lots of service to score lots of goals !

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              Not sure why out talents end up in bottom table clubs ??’ He should have stayed at his top flight Greek club where he got a lot of playing time. And lots of service to score lots of goals !
                              Do you mean Panionios or Olympiacos?

Comment

I know I’m late about this because I haven’t been on PFDC much these days, but I want to congratulate my boy Karim Ansarifard for showing up and scoring his debut goal last weekend.

Keep on going forward and prove everyone wrong Karim! We believe in you, I believe in you! 💪🏼

Comment

Working...
                                X