No announcement yet.

Iran vs Uzbekistan 9/11/2018 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like how this unit is working together. A lot of technical, fast, one-touch players.

Comment

With Moharrami on, we have not had the sootis on the right side that Ghafouri had (knock on wood).

Comment

We need to score another for practice in case there is no other friendly till afc cup!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          I really like how this unit is working together. A lot of technical, fast, one-touch players.
          They have been excellent. Beating Uzbekitan in a full-stadium, even though it is a friendly, in Tashkent is not easy. The game is not done yet, mind you - but still impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Our player of the match - Saeid Ezatolahi is coming off for Masoud Shojaei.
            Hossaini jr was my mvp prior to his injury sub

Comment

And Masoud loses the ball

Comment

Are the Uzbeks booing their own team?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  With Moharrami on, we have not had the sootis on the right side that Ghafouri had (knock on wood).
                  In his first Team Melli game too ...

Comment

shojaei back to usual useless levels.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      shojaei back to usual useless levels.
                      Yap, guy hasn't played a decent game for TM in over a year at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Yap, guy hasn't played a decent game for TM in over a year at least.
                        his last good game was his 1st or 2nd game for AEK athens.

Comment

Omid Ebrahim has really cemented himself in central midfield. So much confidence in him. He is very physical and janghi.

He has found his niche in the midfield and on this team. He didn't have this before the World Cup.
                          Last edited by Tehranto; 09-11-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Do Uzbek women watch football? Or are they not allowed. I have not seen one in the audience

Comment

Heading to the traditional 1-0 scoreline

Comment

Khiabani becomes an idiot when he says shit like "Yeek-heech az Carlos Queiroz to Asia dobare shooroo shod"

Idiot. How many Asian teams can beat Uzbekistan at home in a full stadium with domination?

Comment

Working...
                                X