--------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      We really missed his presence in the Asia cup
      Agreed, he was really the only holding midfielder who had enough composure to break a press

Comment

What is he fkking doing?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          What is he fkking doing?!?!
          Recovering from an injury?
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Any reports on when he is expecting back? He's been out for like 3 months now..

There's a player in the NBA named Caris Lavert who had his foot snap and came back after 3 months.. So idk how its taking Saeid this long now??

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Recovering from an injury?
              It starts to worry me : His contract with Rostov will finish in June 2019. And the guy only played 5 games (between 10-20 games at the end of the season if he comes back one day). Which decent club would want him after that (even Reading if they don't relegate) ??

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Any reports on when he is expecting back? He's been out for like 3 months now..
                There's a player in the NBA named Caris Lavert who had his foot snap and came back after 3 months.. So idk how its taking Saeid this long now??
                Caris LeVert has suffered a dislocated right foot with “no fractures and only moderate ligament damage.”
                Why are you making up nonsense? You don't snap a foot. You snap an ankle. Also what does a foot have to do with Saeid. His injury is his Quads.

Comment

Worried by the lack of updates on saed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    Why are you making up nonsense? You don't snap a foot. You snap an ankle. Also what does a foot have to do with Saeid. His injury is his Quads.
                    What I am trying to say is Lavert had a major surgery and still came back after 3 months... While Saeid had NO surgery and has been sidelined for 3 months.

Comment

Muscle injuries are tricky. Sometimes it takes a long time to recover. It is not uncommon for thigh/groin injuries to last 6-8 months.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        What I am trying to say is Lavert had a major surgery and still came back after 3 months... While Saeid had NO surgery and has been sidelined for 3 months.
                        Are you stupid? Not only did not have a major surgery. He had no surgery. It was a dislocation.

Stop making yourself look stupid.

It was later determined LeVert would not need surgery and was expected to return some time this season.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                          Are you stupid? Not only did not have a major surgery. He had no surgery. It was a dislocation.

Stop making yourself look stupid.
                          Ok I mis read the surgery part, but he still came back after 3 months on a dislocation

Comment

what kind of injury he had? any news, the recovery is taking long time !?
                            sigpic

Comment

i just think its bizarre how tightlipped TM and Reading medical staff have been about the specific nature of Saeed's injury..!!? makes me worry more, it may be more serious and career-threatening than once presumed..!?

Comment

I just got back from a Championship game (Norwich vs Bristol City) and I always notice it is so much more direct and physical than other leagues. Really good fun to watch too.

Although Saeid himself is a beast, he may not be used to training and playing with these guys, I suspect they want him to build back up and work on other aspects of his preparation before bringing him back in. THey certainly need him, so I doubt they would end his loan.

Comment

Working...
                                X