Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since our players dont play in physical leagues, ones they go UK, they get into trouble, as it is too physical for them

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      since our players dont play in physical leagues, ones they go UK, they get into trouble, as it is too physical for them
      He got hurt at TM training

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Russia is arguably more physical than england, and saeid had no problems adapting to championship football at all, just unlucky with an injury in TM camp.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Russia is arguably more physical than england, and saeid had no problems adapting to championship football at all, just unlucky with an injury in TM camp.
          True that. More physical and under much harsher climate and pitch conditions. I am not sure if any of you guys have ever attempted playing football in a freezing temperature...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry thats the biggest BS

England isnt as physical as people make it and Saeed was head and shoulders above his team when he played and even the other teams too. His injury had nothing to do with the league

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              Sorry thats the biggest BS
              England isnt as physical as people make it and Saeed was head and shoulders above his team when he played and even the other teams too. His injury had nothing to do with the league
              I live in uk Football in England Is Physical ! So far all iranian players that joined EPL got injured ! Even big bull ando ! Karim ansarifard will be injured too (if he gets some playing time)
              EPL is not for iranian players ! end off ! maybe spanish or serie a league

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              True that. More physical and under much harsher climate and pitch conditions. I am not sure if any of you guys have ever attempted playing football in a freezing temperature...
              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              In Highschool kids are forced to play outside even if its raining or snowing (light). Even if the temperature is - ( Personal experience) . Its not about climate its the level of training that EPL players do.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                I live in uk Football in England Is Physical ! So far all iranian players that joined EPL got injured ! Even big bull ando ! Karim ansarifard will be injured too (if he gets some playing time)
                EPL is not for iranian players ! end off ! maybe spanish or serie a league

In Highschool kids are forced to play outside even if its raining or snowing (light). Even if the temperature is - ( Personal experience) . Its not about climate its the level of training that EPL players do.
                Im sorry the level of reading training isnt higher than say the rostov team that Saeid was at for 2 years.

Comment

با وجود اخبار نگران کننده؛ سعید عزت اللهی: به جام ملت ها می رسم!
                  ✅سعید عزت‎اللهی در اردوی ماه گذشته تیم ملی در تهران روز قبل از بازی با بولیوی آسیب دید تا به این ترتیب بدشانسی بزرگی گریبان*گیر ستاره جدید ردینگ در چمپیونشیب انگلیس شود. هافبک جوان ایران که به مهره*ای کلیدی در ترکیب شاهزاده*های ردینگ تبدیل شده بود از یک ماه قبل روند درمانی خود را آغاز کرد اما تلاش پزشکان برای رساندن فوری او به بهبودی، نتیجه نداد.
                  ✅بنا به اعلام رسانه*های جزیره بدشانسی*های ستاره ایرانی و باشگاه ردینگ تمام‎ نشده، چون این بازیکن با وضعیتی که دارد بعید است بتواند در بازی*های باقیمانده این تیم تا پایان سال 2018 به میدان برود. از همین رو سرمربی ردینگ خودش را برای خارج کردن طولانی مدت عزت*اللهی از برنامه*های تاکتیکی آماده کرده است.
                  ✅با این اخبار حالا نگرانی بزرگ*تر به اردوی تیم ملی برمی*گردد، چون ایران باید در روزهای آغازین سال 2019 وارد جام ملت*های آسیا شود و مشخص نیست سعید عزت*اللهی تا آن زمان می‎تواند خودش را به آمادگی لازم به عنوان یکی از کلیدی*ترین بازیکنان کارلوس کی*روش برساند یا نه؟
                  ✅عزت*اللهی در گفت و گویی کوتاه در این باره به خبرنگار جی*پلاس گفت: «روند درمان من به خوبی طی می*شود و مصمم هستم که خیلی زود به ترکیب ردینگ و البته تیم ملی ایران برگردم. به امید خدا زودتر از پایان سال 2018 به فوتبال برمی*گردم و مشکلی از بابت حضور در جام ملت*ها هم ندارم.»

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqSXArYBPWa/

Comment

Saied was not included in Reading squad today against Leeds United. His situation is a bit worrisome as it is not known when he is able to return to training let alone be match ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      Saied was not included in Reading squad today against Leeds United. His situation is a bit worrisome as it is not known when he is able to return to training let alone be match ready.
                      end of december

Comment

Reports that Saeid is progressing in his return, but still "weeks away". Some above noted a late December timeline was given -- I thought they were targeting mid-December for him from the initial announcement, but maybe that changed.

https://www.football.london/reading-...riple-15496182

Comment

His manager's been sacked. Most likely will lead to him not getting much of a chance upon his return /o\

Comment

^doubtful
                            from lil bit i gathered so far about the club, they are a team desperate for quality and even quantity nowadays with some key player injuries, Saeed included..!
                            new manager gonna need the help of all (especially the key performers, such as Saeed) to have any sort of sig. impact with the struggling team..!

personally, i'd rather he took his sweet time returning back to full health with peaked form and fitness right before AC..! rushing back his return to action will only further aggravate his health issues (which im still unsure of??) as there will be too much pressure, stress and high expectation from the fans, organization and even the new coach, trying to turn their season around..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              ^doubtful
                              from lil bit i gathered so far about the club, they are a team desperate for quality and even quantity nowadays with some key player injuries, Saeed included..!
                              new manager gonna need the help of all (especially the key performers, such as Saeed) to have any sort of sig. impact with the struggling team..!

personally, i'd rather he took his sweet time returning back to full health with peaked form and fitness right before AC..! rushing back his return to action will only further aggravate his health issues (which im still unsure of??) as there will be too much pressure, stress and high expectation from the fans, organization and even the new coach, trying to turn their season around..!
                              I agree.

Comment

when is he back from injury?

Comment

Working...
                                X