This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missed the game
    intense scheduling of Championship with 2 Games a Week, was bound to catch up with his fitness and form, due to lack of adequate rest ...!!? especially considering him being still awful new to all this in a struggling team

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      missed the game
      intense scheduling of Championship with 2 Games a Week, was bound to catch up with his fitness and form, due to lack of adequate rest ...!!? especially considering him being still awful new to all this in a struggling team
      What do u mean? He played well. His team doesn't know how to play
      He had a good rating at the end

Comment

I’m not convinced it’s just fatigue, training with TM and playing in the upcoming friendly will tell us more.

Is it just me me or others can see it too, the consistent intensity, hassles and tackles that we are used to seeing from Saied are missing!!? Players within 5 yards of him go past him easily and he doesn’t defend as intensely in the 18 yards either. Interested in views?
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I'm unsure where these negatives viewpoints are coming from, but Saeid has been awesome so far. He's constantly been one of Reading's best players and has quickly adapted to the frenetic Championship tempo.

No where to go but up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            I’m not convinced it’s just fatigue, training with TM and playing in the upcoming friendly will tell us more.

Is it just me me or others can see it too, the consistent intensity, hassles and tackles that we are used to seeing from Saied are missing!!? Players within 5 yards of him go past him easily and he doesn’t defend as intensely in the 18 yards either. Interested in views?
            Man 5 yards is a long distance. No one has legs 5 yards long
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

missed the game
              haji if you missed the game how do you know what happened

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                haji if you missed the game how do you know what happened
                Just reading yall’s game commentary sounded like he didn’t play as well as before ..!@ least that’s what I gathered that he along with his team struggled ,.!?
                They did get 3 goals rammed up their asss after all ..! & Saeed was supposedly their first line of d, & their defense line protector ..!so naturally he couldn’t have played as well as the last two games ..!?
                Last edited by BacheLot; 10-07-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Saeid is killing it. Best player on his team. One full season like this and he will see alot of interest from English teams.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Just reading yall’s game commentary sounded like he didn’t play as well as before ..!@ least that’s what I gathered that he along with his team struggled ,.!?
                    They did get 3 goals rammed up their asss after all ..! & Saeed was supposedly their first line of d, & their defense line protector ..!so naturally he couldn’t have played as well as the last two games ..!?
                    wasnt excellent but prob still their best player except maybe the LB. first half saeid was actually very good. He wasnt at fault for any goals, but you can tell hes still getting more tired at the end of second half, but he completed the full 90 this time, so i expect him to be more consistent in this part of the match after a couple more full 90s. But overall, he was solid. His team just sucks, one DM isnt gonna change that completely. But, he has steadied their team and their results post Saeid are better than the ones without him. Championship has a ton of games and im sure reading will be mid table this season. Saeid is on a one year loan and at the end his contract with rostov expires and hes a free agent. He will have played a ton of games by the end of the year, improving the one weakness in his game, speed of play, and will then have offers from the teams that were interested in buying in the summer probably (Brugge, Standard Liege), and likely a whole host of English teams, and probably others who were able to more easily scout him this year as well.

Comment

^yup...!
                      Which all goes back to what I said in my original post w/o even seeing the game ..! All I said that that frshordeh scheduling of the championship & fatigue probably played a role in him & his team’s failure in last match ..!

Comment

Saeid just posted on his Instagram that he's out for a few weeks An absolute shame as he was bossing the middle for Reading, wishing him a speedy recovery.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          Saeid just posted on his Instagram that he's out for a few weeks An absolute shame as he was bossing the middle for Reading, wishing him a speedy recovery.
                          what happened to him? I saw his instastory but I can't read Persian. Hope you let me know.
                          A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                            what happened to him? I saw his instastory but I can't read Persian. Hope you let me know.
                            Just says that he will be out for a few weeks. Let's wait and see what Clement will say tomorrow in the pre-match conference. Hoping it's not too serious.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Dammit. Football is such a rough game. I have been playing football all my life, ever since I was 7-8 years old. Both my knees are bad, my lower back pain won't help at times either. However I honestly can't stop playing.

Wish him a fast recovery!

Comment

Hope both him and PAG recovers, they are the key for our D and DM.

Comment

Working...
                                X