X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck off ref. That wasn't a dive.

Comment

Ezatollahi does a great job communicating to his teammates and asking them to speed up.

Comment

gunter is a great player for reading - one of the few guys I was familiar with prior to ezi's arrival. good ezi has quality players like him to play alongside
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ezatolahis passes are pinpoint accurate.

Comment

Their attackers aren't the most clinical. Sometimes the have good ideas, but they're very mistake prone.

Comment

Ezatolahi subbed off in 79th minute.

Good game from him - his team should have passed more to him, he was open sometimes but they are constantly attacking from the wing position when they should also use the central part to attack as well.

Comment

Ezatollahi comes off.
                Applauded off. Commentator said Ezatollahi played very well.

Comment

glad they're happy with his first 3 performances - they haven't seen anything yet though just wait till he really blossoms!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Ezatolahi subbed off in 79th minute.
                    Good game from him - his team should have passed more to him, he was open sometimes but they are constantly attacking from the wing position when they should also use the central part to attack as well.
                    Precisely. He keeps asking for the ball too, but they dilly dally on the ball and then play it into a dead end on the wing.
                    QPR hasn't deserved the 3 points today, but Reading hasn't done enough going forward.

Comment

Most balls don’t seem to come to Saied by way Of passes from his team mates more by way of lost balls or off the back of the oppositions. For some reason they don’t seem to use his full potentials!!!?
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Thank you
                        VIPbox worked on my phone ..!

Saw about 10 min
                        He looked class, but he looked heavy legged & tired towards end & was subbed off ..!

He shoulda bulled his way through traffic & forced a foul, went down too easy & yellow carded
                        He might be able to buy himself a pk in many leagues with that but doubtful in championship

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Precisely. He keeps asking for the ball too, but they dilly dally on the ball and then play it into a dead end on the wing.
                          QPR hasn't deserved the 3 points today, but Reading hasn't done enough going forward.
                          Apparently, before Saeid's inclusion, they were so weak in the central part of the midfield, I think they just got use to attacking from the only position they could (right/left wings). They need to adjust. Saeid has that bite in his offensive game that could really help them.

Predictable offense by Reading. They should have won this game. QPR were more prepared but not better talent-wise. A fellow Asian Football Confederation player, the Australian, Massimo Luongo, is on QPR.

Comment

MOM despite the defeat!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/155836...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              Looks cheesy. Want to tweet about it but looks so cheesy.

Comment

Eyval, dame pesaremoon garm!

Comment

Working...
                                X