X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I'm really proud of Ezatolahi

He is already shaping up to be potentially our best legionnaire in the english leagues. Ando had flashes, mainly in cup games for bolton, but was otherwise rarely used. Ashkan too. Gucci and Karim were write-offs. Alireza still is a way away from making an impact.

But look at the fans on twitter, they are considering him their best midfielder

At 21 years old, he is still in development stage even though he has played almost 30 games for TM, so the physical honing he will get in the championship will be very good for him and for TM where we rely the most on this kind of player.

Great sign
    I love what he is doing so far, but most of players you have mentioned played in EPL, not championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I love what he is doing so far, but most of players you have mentioned played in EPL, not championship.
      given the age factor this doesnt matter. If he performs even for this one season consistently he will easily get PL move. Other guys were way older when they went to england

Comment

79% passing
        3/4 long balls
        1/1 dribble attempts
        8/11 duels won
        2/3 tackles won
        9 interceptions
        4 clearances
        Top rated player on the pitch (7.7 sofascore rating)

Ezatolahi had an insane 9 interceptions! 2nd best was at 3! Saeid also had a game 2nd high clearences and a 2nd high tackles! Ezatolahi also had a tied game high 3 shots! His stats were off the charts!

Comment

Reading commentators and fans are head over heels for Saeid. Already saying he is their best midfielder (if Twitter gives the pulse of sentiments for their team fans)

Again, with the ARJ point - Saeid started the first game he was at Reading. This “need to acclimatize” argument doesn’t work.

Comment

[QUOTE=Again, with the ARJ point - Saeid started the first game he was at Reading. This “need to acclimatize” argument doesn’t work.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Maybe 2 or 3 games to acclimate, but 7 games with 10 or 15 minutes substitute role seems nonsensical. Good on Saied for doing well.
            "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
              Agreed. Maybe 2 or 3 games to acclimate, but 7 games with 10 or 15 minutes substitute role seems nonsensical. Good on Saied for doing well.
              Majid and Saman started right away as well. So did Morteza. Shame - ARJ is a good guy but this must be frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Reading commentators and fans are head over heels for Saeid. Already saying he is their best midfielder (if Twitter gives the pulse of sentiments for their team fans)

Again, with the ARJ point - Saeid started the first game he was at Reading. This “need to acclimatize” argument doesn’t work.
                Post some please

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://twitter.com/ReadingFC/status...31286891163648

match review:

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/201...d-vs-reading2/
                  Last edited by BacheLot; 09-29-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Post some please

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Steve Double
                    Steve Double
                    @Steve1871
                    ·
                    57m
                    Ezatolahi is providing a Revolutionary Guard for our back four. #Iran #readingfc

Comment

A lot of people on twitter saying he was MOTM contender as well and they he has helped them unlock their midfield

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I'm really proud of Ezatolahi

He is already shaping up to be potentially our best legionnaire in the english leagues. Ando had flashes, mainly in cup games for bolton, but was otherwise rarely used. Ashkan too. Gucci and Karim were write-offs. Alireza still is a way away from making an impact.

But look at the fans on twitter, they are considering him their best midfielder

At 21 years old, he is still in development stage even though he has played almost 30 games for TM, so the physical honing he will get in the championship will be very good for him and for TM where we rely the most on this kind of player.

Great sign
                        well Ashkan had 1/2 to one season in fulham were he was among the best player in league in his wing position. i think you didnt watch those games...

Comment

This is all so exciting...
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Anyone know where to find highlights from his performance?

Comment

Ashkan was not doing bad in Fulham tbh, our best legionnaire in EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Ashkan was not doing bad in Fulham tbh, our best legionnaire in EPL.
                                He had some goals that were being considered for goal of the year in EPL during his stint.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X