This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    No they don't. Half back used to play on the side lines. They're now called fullbacks/wingbacks as they're more defensive.
    I dont know what they used to be called but halfback today is the role between an agressive sweeper and defensive midfielder.
    In fairness watching saeid play he is more the anchor man. His job is to sit between the mid line and d line and intercept plays
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Stream is not usable anymore. Gone to the Man City game unfortunately.

Comment

"he is my favorite Iranian in the all world"

Comment

After a crafty piece of skill, the commentators praised Saeid and one even said "he's my favorite Iranian ever" and labeled him a "cult hero" haha. I love these Reading commentators. You can feel their passion for their club.

Comment

Ezatolahi is a beast. This game is much more interesting than City - Brighton

Comment

Goal Reading! 2-1 now.

Comment

Reading > Brighton

Comment

This Brentford GK makes Davood Fanaei look like Gigi Buffon.

Comment

Watched it before my stream just broke down...he was again really good. Also great rating by whoscored

Comment

damn
                      is there any other game links than this Vipbox thang..?

how do i get the vipbox to work ?

Comment

Ezatolahi has been FABULOUS says the commentator

Comment

I'm really proud of Ezatolahi

He is already shaping up to be potentially our best legionnaire in the english leagues. Ando had flashes, mainly in cup games for bolton, but was otherwise rarely used. Ashkan too. Gucci and Karim were write-offs. Alireza still is a way away from making an impact.

But look at the fans on twitter, they are considering him their best midfielder

At 21 years old, he is still in development stage even though he has played almost 30 games for TM, so the physical honing he will get in the championship will be very good for him and for TM where we rely the most on this kind of player.

Great sign

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            You can get a season pass to watch streams of all of Reading's games for $190!
                            dang
                            thats $tiff price
                            but perhaps worth it as he seems to be establishing himself there as a regular starter..!?

Comment

7.92 on whoscored is very good.

Comment

They tied 2-2 after conceding in the 92nd minute, but good effort for Ezi. Seems to be acclimating well to the Championship. Reading has 1 win and 1 draw since Ezi started playing, not bad for a team that was near bottom of the table a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X