This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    "Saeid has settled in really well. You can see that he’s a really good player and that he’s got a presence about him. He's played in a World Cup and he can read the game really well, he won some good headers, his awareness and he can find a pass. And he had that calmness on the ball.

"He's not trained much with us so he's still getting his fitness up and he got a little bit tired in the second half. But it was a big ask for him to step in on Saturday, and he did really well. We’re really pleased with him and he played his part in a good victory."

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/201...-on-ezatolahi/
    He's got a presence about him. Our boy has swag!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://thetilehurstend.sbnation.com...-best-midfield

Comment

Cool images of Saeid before and at his debut match with Reading:

Go Saeid!

Comment

Did he shave between the warm up and start of the game?

Comment

His kit looked to big for him last match.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Did he shave between the warm up and start of the game?
              Good catch Nokhodi . I guess the one with orange training Bib was prior to the first game when he didn't come in. You pass the ATD test.

Comment

Saied's interview in English is on Reading's Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReadingFC/status...19537858621441

His English is pretty good! That is very important so he can communicate with his teammates, especially in his CDM position where communication is vital.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Saied's interview in English is on Reading's Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReadingFC/status...19537858621441

His English is pretty good! That is very important so he can communicate with his teammates, especially in his CDM position where communication is vital.
                  thanks for sharing

good that he speaks enough english to be able to communicate with people but he for sure needs to improve it a lot more. karim even speaks better than that
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He will improve his English...give him some time.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

That seems perfectly fine to communicate both in the team and in outside life. There's thickos like Aguero and Fellaini who could barely talk after about half a decade in England.

Comment

He kinda speaks in a Russian accent. Crazy how these guys pick up accents so fast. AJB speaks English in a dutch accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          thanks for sharing

good that he speaks enough english to be able to communicate with people but he for sure needs to improve it a lot more. karim even speaks better than that
                          karim speaks english very well idk why you keep dissing his english lol

Comment

Karim's English will improve too, his wife is half american.
                            Apparently his sister is an E teacher in Ardebil?...or tehran?
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              karim speaks english very well idk why you keep dissing his english lol
                              its awful man lol I guess we have different definitions of good english
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Harchi ke baashe dar haale hazer baraye man ashkaare ke Saeid zabane ingilisi raa khob MIFAHME chera ke gozareshgare Reading taghriban

ba sorate mamoli va ba vajehaaye sathe mamoli be Saeid harf mizane va Saeid payam ra migire.

Yek saal dar mohite Engelestan behesh bedin va manande bol-bol baraton be engilisi chah chah mikone.

Yadam ast Pochettino vaghti omad Ingilis zabanesh nazdik be ZEFR bood, amma alan kheili behtar shode.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X