Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE- QUARTER FINAL (PERSEPOLIS-AL DUHAIL / ESTEGHLAL VS AL SADD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soniq View Post
    I hate to be a person making something out of nothing, but after Mensha's goal did he do the jerking off motion?
    If so ban incoming
    @ 4:52 here:
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=56614
    It's more of a "opening non-alcoholic champagne bottle with one hand" motion.

Comment

I can’t stop watching the highlights I’m so proud
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

As a PP fan though I have to say this bit:

As memorable and enjoyable that comeback was, this game showed how clueless PP look in the final third even when they have ample amounts of time and space. The strengths are in the middle third where there’s strong linkup play and distribution, but Branko clearly has been unable to coach even an ounce of decisiveness and gameplan when in front of goal. All 3 goals were from individual moments of brilliance. Our reliable CB with the finish of a goddamn striker. Alipour causing an own goal after demolishing that defender once he got on the end of a through ball. And Mensha making something out of just a long punt from Beiro.
        Al Sadd is obviously very beatable, but there really really needs to be much more clinical urgency and plan when facing the goal. If you watch the full 90 minutes you’ll really understand this frustration. Shots when there should have been passes. Dribbles when there should have been shots.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          As a PP fan though I have to say this bit:

As memorable and enjoyable that comeback was, this game showed how clueless PP look in the final third even when they have ample amounts of time and space. The strengths are in the middle third where there’s strong linkup play and distribution, but Branko clearly has been unable to coach even an ounce of decisiveness and gameplan when in front of goal. All 3 goals were from individual moments of brilliance. Our reliable CB with the finish of a goddamn striker. Alipour causing an own goal after demolishing that defender once he got on the end of a through ball. And Mensha making something out of just a long punt from Beiro.
          Al Sadd is obviously very beatable, but there really really needs to be much more clinical urgency and plan when facing the goal. If you watch the full 90 minutes you’ll really understand this frustration. Shots when there should have been passes. Dribbles when there should have been shots.
          You just whine and offer nothing. Watch this, it might help you a little bit to understand some of the stuff that was going on on the field yesterday.

http://90tv.ir/video/482764/%D8%A2%D...8C%D9%88%D8%B1

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            You just whine and offer nothing. Watch this, it might help you a little bit to understand some of the stuff that was going on on the field yesterday.

http://90tv.ir/video/482764/%D8%A2%D...8C%D9%88%D8%B1
            I don't understand the hostility on the forum lately, but I'm not Branko's personal advisor so I don't know what you mean by "offer nothing." I'm just giving my criticisms from the game, not even in a knee-jerk or particularly outlandish way.

Comment

Okay, finally found the match dates:

Monday, 01 October 2018: Al Sadd vs. PP
              Monday, 22 October 2018: PP vs. Al Sadd (I believe this is the one in Azadi)

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                I don't understand the hostility on the forum lately, but I'm not Branko's personal advisor so I don't know what you mean by "offer nothing." I'm just giving my criticisms from the game, not even in a knee-jerk or particularly outlandish way.
                Telling you you are whining is "hostility"?? the only hostility I see, is in your post!

There are some members here like yourself who call themselves perspolis fans who keep talking shit about Branko as if Perspolis had been winning IPL and AFC titles every year until this guy branko showed up and now he is holding this team back! that's Hostility!

You claim you were just giving your "criticisms from the game", as you put it, but you didn't criticize the game.
                you ONLY criticized Branko in your post. which is fine, but you did it right after a game his team defeated an Asian giant 3-1 and advanced to AFC semifinals for second year in a row (something no Iranian team has ever done!). and he did that despite losing 5 of his starters (so basically half of his starting line up) and no new signing. to me, that's the definition of hostility.

but when I criticize your whining post, you feel I was hostile towards you!!
                no dude, I wasn't hostile, you are just too whiny!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                  Telling you you are whining is "hostility"?? the only hostility I see, is in your post!

There are some members here like yourself who call themselves perspolis fans who keep talking shit about Branko as if Perspolis had been winning IPL and AFC titles every year until this guy branko showed up and now he is holding this team back! that's Hostility!

You claim you were just giving your "criticisms from the game", as you put it, but you didn't criticize the game.
                  you ONLY criticized Branko in your post. which is fine, but you did it right after a game his team defeated an Asian giant 3-1 and advanced to AFC semifinals for second year in a row (something no Iranian team has ever done!). and he did that despite losing 5 of his starters (so basically half of his starting line up) and no new signing. to me, that's the definition of hostility.

but when I criticize your whining post, you feel I was hostile towards you!!
                  no dude, I wasn't hostile, you are just too whiny!
                  Read my post properly. I mentioned Branko's name a grand total of one time, so please don't put words in my mouth saying i "keep talking shit about Branko"

FYI, I did watch the video you posted and it doesn't detract from my criticisms. What it showed was mostly just pressing in the final 1/3rd, and (like i pointed out) good play in transition. But if you even paid attention to the very video you posted, you can clearly see several instances of indecision/poor decision making and aimlessness once PP won the ball back.

I didn't realize that being a supporter of PP for years means not being able to say a critique of what i saw on the field! It's a good thing i even prefaced my post with saying that I enjoyed watching the game, because who knows what you would've said to me if I hadn't even added that bit.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Okay, finally found the match dates:

Monday, 01 October 2018: Al Sadd vs. PP
                    Monday, 22 October 2018: PP vs. Al Sadd (I believe this is the one in Azadi)
                    If the 2nd leg is in Azadi, I like PP chances of advancing.
                    Usually Iranian teams never got the 2nd leg in the past

Comment

PP vs Alduhail with Arabic commentary. This is the most satisfying video I've watched all week. The way he say's laaaaa at the end just killed me

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/175...B9%D8%B1%D8%A8

Comment

I lost count how many times I watched the highlights of Persepolis vs Al-Duhail.

I think we can do it, I think we will beat Al Sadd and make the final of the 2018 ACL

2 years in a row Persepolis has been in the Top 4 best teams of Asia. I don’t agree with Branko and he annoys me when he attacks Carlos. But he helped Persepolis get this far and for that I appreciate his work.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          I can't get enough of Mensha's goal. Amazing assist by Beiro, fantastic control, dribbles and finish by Mensha. Haha Mazdak put it well "Ba ye harekate Playstationi darvaazebaano ja mizaare"

After Eamon Zayed's hattrick against Esteghlal and that unbelievable come back, this definitely was my fave Perspolis win ever! (Closest comes the legendary win against Sepahan in 2008)

Sarvare hameye teamhaaye moghaabele!
                          Noukaram bro. Sarvare Esteghalaleh hahaha

And I worship Mensha bro. He’s one unlucky beast and he’s such a great engine assisting the team in these vital days of punishments by FIFA, sanctions and all the aftermath of Taremi’s betrayal. And yet we are in the semis. And we are going to beat SS tomorrow and the super league. Cheers 🍺🍺🍺🕺🏼
                          sigpic
                          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                          IRAN
                          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                            PP vs Alduhail with Arabic commentary. This is the most satisfying video I've watched all week. The way he say's laaaaa at the end just killed me

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/175...B9%D8%B1%D8%A8
                            Its actually " ALF LAA" meaning " A thousand nos!!!

Comment

Who is the referee of Persepolis semi-final match?

Comment

Perspolis vs Al Sadd is this Tuesday at 8:15 PST. Even an away draw would be a good result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X