Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE- QUARTER FINAL (PERSEPOLIS-AL DUHAIL / ESTEGHLAL VS AL SADD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal dar Azadi ba morrabigarie Shafer mitone yek natijeye khobi dar baazie raft begire. In tavanayi raa daare.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

ترکیب احتمالی استقلال به شرح زیر است:

مهدی رحمتی، پژمان منتظری، محمد دانشگر، میلاد زکی پور، وریا غفوری، علی کریمی، فرشید باقری، فرشید اسماعیلی، طارق همام، مرتضی تبریزی و الحاجی گرو.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        ترکیب احتمالی استقلال به شرح زیر است:
        مهدی رحمتی، پژمان منتظری، محمد دانشگر، میلاد زکی پور، وریا غفوری، علی کریمی، فرشید باقری، فرشید اسماعیلی، طارق همام، مرتضی تبریزی و الحاجی گرو.
        Humam Tariq? Oh God, here is the foreign complex again with Iranians, even when it comes to Iraqis (even though Schafer made the decision, cannot believe he is in a team like Esteghlal).

This guy sucks.

Good luck to Eses. Shame Hosseini is on the bench again, but with the way Rahmati is playing, makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Humam Tariq? Oh God, here is the foreign complex again with Iranians, even when it comes to Iraqis (even though Schafer made the decision, cannot believe he is in a team like Esteghlal).

This guy sucks.

Good luck to Eses. Shame Hosseini is on the bench again, but with the way Rahmati is playing, makes sense.
          If this predicted line-up is right, it would be his first start ever since joining Esteghlal and I must say the moments Tariq has come on, he has shown to be a great threat and has been one of our most dangerous players. I don't think he sucks and I don't think he's as bad as some people make it look like, but it's too early to judge him and we'll have to see how it will work out with him being in Esteghlal.

Rahmati has been pretty in form indeed, so I don't necessarily have a problem with him starting again. Hosseini will get his chances again.

Good luck to us, but realistically I don't see us going through over 2 legs. This game will probably end in a draw and they will (easily) finish it in Qatar. Let's hope I'm wrong!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Perspolis has no chance what so ever. the red team is just not the same team as last year. even then they would not have been able to defeat this Al Duheil team, but they would have been able to put up a fight. I think it's going to get ugly for Perspolis.

SS is far better than Perspolis but Schafer hasn't had enough time with his new players. they may get a tie today, but not sure they can win the series over the course of two games.

Comment

So I just realized a Barcelona and Atletico Madrid player will be playing in Iran XD Is the stadium sold out?

Comment

به این ترتیب ترکیب استقلال به شرح زیر است:

مهدی رحمتی، پژمان منتظری، روزبه چشمی، وریا غفوری، آرمین سهرابیان، علی کریمی، فرشید باقری، فرشید اسماعیلی، طارق همام، مرتضی تبریزی و الحاجی گرو

This will be our line-up today:

Rahmati; Montazeri; Cheshmi; Ghafouri; Sohrabian; Karimi; Bagheri; Esmaeili, Tariq; Tabrizi; Gero.

Surprised Cheshmi is ready to start. Hope they haven't rushed him back.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The stadium was about half full a few hours before the start of the match. I guess we'll see at least 60-70K+ today. Hope it will be completely full (I think it will).

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

anyone know which channel off Glwiz will have the duel?

Comment

http://hdstreams.club/live/ch2.php

this is a stream for the upcoming esteghlal game, it is not in farsi however, its probably arabic, but i dont speak it so im not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                        Surely IRIB 3 will have it. Probably also IRIB Varzesh.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                          IRIB 3 is airing the game.

Comment

Estghlal sat on its ass and did not renew Tiam's contract and he went to Qatar, then Estghlal would NOT give permit for the transfer. Tiam wrote to FIFA and his card to play was issued yesterday. Why this un-professional treatment to create an enemy of a good player?

Estghlal with so many fans MUST demand privatization. Enough of government control shxt.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Fcuk, Ali Karimi just got injured during warm-up, Neumayr will play instead of him.

Comment

Roozbeh Cheshmi makes a goal-saving dive. Great play!

Comment

Working...
                                X