Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE- QUARTER FINAL (PERSEPOLIS-AL DUHAIL / ESTEGHLAL VS AL SADD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care how bad our current defenders are, but Cheshmi should be disciplined and sidelined for a long time for his stupid 1st yellow card which eventually lead to the red card.

I'm pretty sure we could have scored the 3rd goal had he not been sent off.

Rahmati made a lot of saves, but his blunder in Azadi was pretty crucial.
    Last edited by Amin_; 09-17-2018, 10:55 AM.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

In the end the red was too much for SS. They fought valiantly. Good performances second half all around, tariq, esmaili, allahyar, bagheri, ali karimi all impressive.

But this Al sadd team is def beatable. Their defense sucks. PP can take advantage.

Comment

How was Tabrizi able to play since he played for Zobahan in the previous rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          How was Tabrizi able to play since he played for Zobahan in the previous rounds?
          there is no rule in the ACL for that.

Comment

SS team showed a ton of grit and determination in this match their fans could not have asked for much more....they fought their rear ends of until the end. shame cheshmi got that red card just as they were showing signs of life
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Roozbeh Cheshmi is hands down the most dumbest player in the whole of Iranian football rn this guys is honestly just fucking retarded.

Comment

And it’s totally fucked for Persepolis considering that they’re missing the same two players that they were missing last year for the first leg of the semis like do these guys never fucking learn to keep their fucking mouths shut

Comment

Cheshmi cost us dearly. Our last year roster wouldve had us in the finals but thats always the problem. Anyways all the best to Perspolis, hope they can bring some glory back home.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Silver lining is that one of Al Sadds players will also miss the first leg due to yellow card accumulation

Comment

As usual Esteghlal disappoints when it actually matters.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                        As usual Esteghlal disappoints when it actually matters.
                        In all fairness 2 years ago when we disappointed, they went all the way to the Semis of ACL and lost (Like our last year's)

Comment

Persepolis sarvare kieh?
                          sigpic
                          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                          IRAN
                          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Shoja also missing the next match? Jalal was saying on TV.

Comment

I can't get enough of Mensha's goal. Amazing assist by Beiro, fantastic control, dribbles and finish by Mensha. Haha Mazdak put it well "Ba ye harekate Playstationi darvaazebaano ja mizaare"

After Eamon Zayed's hattrick against Esteghlal and that unbelievable come back, this definitely was my fave Perspolis win ever! (Closest comes the legendary win against Sepahan in 2008)

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                              Persepolis sarvare kieh?
                              Sarvare hameye teamhaaye moghaabele!

Comment

Mensha goal reminds me of the one Ozil scores against Ludogorets, not exactly the same goal but the same concept.

Comment

Working...
                                X