Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE- QUARTER FINAL (PERSEPOLIS-AL DUHAIL / ESTEGHLAL VS AL SADD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is the first goal for Duhail.

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Any English commentating links folks? Ferdosipour's audio is off sync. I sear IRIB's broadcast is the worst in the world. Makes you feel we're stuck in the 70's...
    It's terrible.

Comment

everything going well then mahini decides not to defend their best player...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Qatari. Well, our commentator (just a couple days ago) was saying how he wished Saudi would lose in Asian Games. He kept saying it, even as we were being beaten 2-0 by Korea.
        Although, seems Arabs do it more than we do.
        Lets be a little more accurate here:

The commentator (Ferdowsipour) was decrying what he perceived as unsportsmanlike behavior by both Saudi and Iranian youth teams at the Asian games. He was criticizing them saying they both lost their last game on purpose to avoid Korea. While Iran was losing to Korea, he said that serves them well, and he hopes the other team that threw their game (KSA) also loses their game.
        So he was saying he wishes KSA to lose not because they are KSA; BECAUSE of they threw their last game to get an advantage. CONTEXT MATTERS.

Back to topic, I cannot stand how Iranian club teams play at ACL. Looks like they are learning how to play Football not a pro team.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

What the F*ck kind of defense is PP playing? Looks so disorganized. So many wide open Al Duhail players.

Comment

any link guys? one that actually work. Thanks.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

while PP have looked garbage al duhail havent looked that reat either and have a lot of holes in their defense. IF PP can pull their shit together they can snatch a draw. Id like to see menshah in

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                any link guys? one that actually work. Thanks.
                https://www.vipbox.st/al-duhail-vs-p...-online-stream
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tnx man
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

time for Branko introduce Mensah, persepolis need Goal

Comment

https://www.tv3.ir/Live

Comment

is that beinranvand with the beard, my stream is so shitty i cant even tell haha

Comment

all jokes aside, brilliant save of the free kick by beiro

Comment

Persepolis has been much better in the 2nd half but there is no sting to their bite. They miss a guy like Taremi.

Comment

Not going to lie but this is very impressive by Perspolis if they can hold this score going to Azadi

Comment

Mensha is so lethargic.

Comment

Working...
                                X