This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    None of this has to do with performance.
    Its all related to the allegations that came out in October about money shelters (including one the Bayat brothers).
    I think the coach is punishing Kaveh. Not to mention he rushed him back twice and injured him.
    The coach is an a**hole.
    “iTs tHe cOaChEs fAuLt”

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      “iTs tHe cOaChEs fAuLt”
      maraz.

Comment

maraz.
        Nokhodi, you are very, very biast! Not once have I seen you say a player was guility of his actions! It's always some excuse behind it like the manager is so bad, the sky is too blue, the grass is too green, etc... What you said in quotations right back at you (and ppl who thanked you). You are seriously going to blame Leko for Kaveh's bad preformances? Let me ask you this, why is that these problems occur for Iranians and not any other players/nationalities in that team? How are you going to blame the best club in Belgium, with high facilities, who plays regularly in Champions Leauge, and is widely known throughout Europe? Kaveh was given chances, he did not deliver, thus why he's being transfer listed. Its as simple as that. They have the highest physios over there, if he was injured then he wouldn't have been played...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Nokhodi, you are very, very biast! Not once have I seen you say a player was guility of his actions! It's always some excuse behind it like the manager is so bad, the sky is too blue, the grass is too green, etc... What you said in quotations right back at you (and ppl who thanked you). You are seriously going to blame Leko for Kaveh's bad preformances? Let me ask you this, why is that these problems occur for Iranians and not any other players/nationalities in that team? How are you going to blame the best club in Belgium, with high facilities, who plays regularly in Champions Leauge, and is widely known throughout Europe? Kaveh was given chances, he did not deliver, thus why he's being transfer listed. Its as simple as that. They have the highest physios over there, if he was injured then he wouldn't have been played...
          Nokhodi is generally regarded as one of the most reasonable members on this board.

In case you haven't been following carefully, Kaveh was excellent in his first few performances for CB. He only lost his spot when he was injured during a game, and the coach did not substitute him off even though he was visibly limping. A few minutes later, he literally was unable to move on the pitch which forced his coach to sub him off. This caused him to spend many months on the sidelines. He was then rushed back, and reinjured himself.

There's literally no starker example of a coach causing a player's underperformance - i.e. the Kaveh could not physically play for many months (and I think possibly longer) due to the coach's negligence.
          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Yeah, not much you can blame Kaveh in such a situation other than the 2nd year symptoms and playing for a much bigger club. But honestly he got injured pretty early in the season and after the injury he wasn't given enough chances. New team, injury and a coach who kind of ruined it for him. But again we don't know if he was healthy enough and was given chances he would have shined. Don't also forget during the first season he was a mystery for every opponent, now the opponents adjusted themselves to his game. With such a transfer fee paid it will be hard for any mid table Belgian team to acquire his service.

Comment

maraz.
              Let me guess, did Hoorad negative rep you?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                No neg rep, just very disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  I hope Arsenal will lose the North London Derby tomorrow!

Comment

time for him to take a step back.

Comment

Golizadeh is playing right now as a a starter against Royal Antwerp, 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Golizadeh is playing right now as a a starter against Royal Antwerp, 1-1.
                        Haji this is the Kaveh thread

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Oops! Sorry, wrong Belgian team! Haha.

In other mews, no Kaveh today in The Brugge match.

Comment

He came on for the last 15 minutes today.

Comment

Kaveh dropped from squad after getting injured again:

"Club Brugge play at home against Standard on Monday-evening. Kaveh Rezaei has to drop out again due to an injury. Ivan Leko does recover an experienced pawn."

https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...ge/2019/04/07/

Comment

Working...
                                X