X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how he did?wel?or normal?

Comment

He came on when they were 3-0 down and low on confidence. They didn’t create much up front before he came on and he was involved in some nice play but ultimately the damage was already done.
      With how poor they were I expect him to start the next game, especially as their form lately hasn’t been great.

Comment

I think he will get the start vs dortmund in midweek CL match,

He is playing well and the coach likes him, he had an assist vs monaco, hit the post vs charleroi. Unfortunately he isnt scoring, and thus the manager cant justify starting him ahead of the young schrivers who had been on a good run and ofc the undisputed starter wesley. Now though, given he is rested and the offense looked weak, perfect timing to give him the start again. They have pretty much wrapped up third place and qualification for next round of europa league once group stages of CL end, since monaco have been so garbage and dont look like taking any pts from last two games. A good chance for Kaveh to play some matches vs Atletico and Dortmund, under no pressure and just enjoy himself.

Comment

Any news on lineup or Kaveh starting today? It'll be a nice match up to watch against Dortmund and Pulisic.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Any news on lineup or Kaveh starting today? It'll be a nice match up to watch against Dortmund and Pulisic.
            He is on bench.

Comment

never came off of it. think they done. for CL 0-0
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

The coach has only made one sub - 90th minute now - and no Kaveh.

Not good.

Comment

Has now made 3 subs - no Kaveh. He is not getting enough league minutes and now is not playing the Champions League. I really hope he can transfer out to Marseille.

Shame.

Comment

So the coach throws in Loïs Openda who is 18 y/o with no football experience.

Does the guy not know its a champions league match?

Comment

seriously untill when do we iranians want to hope to see iranians playing in CL and big teams ?

i mean its always the same, always.

only nekounam and mahdavikia were 100% starters, also Jahanbakhs in Holland but the rest was always having problems.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                        seriously untill when do we iranians want to hope to see iranians playing in CL and big teams ?

i mean its always the same, always.

only nekounam and mahdavikia were 100% starters, also Jahanbakhs in Holland but the rest was always having problems.
                        Should avoid teams trained by yougoslav ****

Comment

Azmoun played and destroyed huge teams in CL not too. Ezatolahi had matches as well, including one MOTM performance vs Anderlecht.

Karim got robbed of his chance by that albanian coach.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Azmoun played and destroyed huge teams in CL not too. Ezatolahi had matches as well, including one MOTM performance vs Anderlecht.

Karim got robbed of his chance by that albanian coach.
                            Honestly Ansarifard couldn't have done sh1t against Juventus and Barcelona defense but it would have cool for our football he experienced such games.

Our talented strikers stay TOO long in average/weak leagues : Ansarifard and Rezaei stayed too long in Iran, Azmoun is staying too long in Russia while have done the most difficult in leaving Iran at an early age and shine against big clubs. I don't speak about Taremi who is a lost cause. I really hope Allayar won't do the same mistake

Comment

What a boring season for our legionnaires.

Comment

Not following his club situation closely but seems like he got off to a good start then got injured then his moron coach rushed him back back injured again and hasn’t gotten much chances since or hasn’t been able to impress with the little chances he gets? Seems like a classic case of an Iranian in Europe getting fu***d someway, somehow.....
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X