Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work. He got lucky Monaco defense could have easily took care of it but their fukk up helped Kaveh lol

Comment

If Kaveh started today he would've had a hattrick...

Comment

wait I thought kaveh sucked?
        Oh sorry some members must have been talking straight from their you know where

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          If Kaveh started today he would've had a hattrick...
          No he wouldn’t, first let him score his first goal from open play then scoring hattricks

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            wait I thought kaveh sucked?
            Oh sorry some members must have been talking straight from their you know where
            Well it’s not coincidental that he’s received a match rating of 6.4 by SofaScore amongst others, I don’t get why people like to bring up the match rating when it’s in our favor, but when it’s not you hear silence. His role designated role at Brugge is to score goals, and so far he’s not satisfying his role. Unfortunately Brugge aren’t as forgiving as Charleroi, don’t score=bench time.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Well it’s not coincidental that he’s received a match rating of 6.4 by SofaScore amongst others, I don’t get why people like to bring up the match rating when it’s in our favor, but when it’s not you hear silence. His role designated role at Brugge is to score goals, and so far he’s not satisfying his role. Unfortunately Brugge aren’t as forgiving as Charleroi, don’t score=bench time.
              What are you talking about? He was the record signing who scored in his first match, played well in the next few, but was clearly struggling with an injury that he sustained BEFORE the transfer, that the coach kept making him play through, eventually he gave out and was out for multiple weeks. Just came back to fitness two weeks ago, started vs Monaco and almost played the whole game in the first match vs them, and picked up an assist this match.

I guess you want to be critical and objective but you just come across as downright clueless most of the time.

And with regards to rating, he was on for 15 mins and got an assist, with the team in general defending very deep at the time, not really sure what you are expecting him to do? Maybe you didnt watch the match and are just making stuff up again...

Comment

He came on in the 72nd minute, of course his score on his website isn’t going to be high. Plus a rating of 6 is usually average score so he’s done well for about 20 mins of football. Don’t be daft.

Comment

No he wouldn’t, first let him score his first goal from open play then scoring hattricks
                  For the 18 measly minutes that he played, he already created multiple chances for himself and his teammates, including handing out an assist.
                  Considering how disastrous Monaco played today, I wouldn't be surprised to see Rezaei score 1,2, or even 3 goals.

Comment

Monaco was shockingly awful. Henry isn't that talented as a manager.

Comment

He played well in his 30 plus mins today. Really unlucky not to score, dribbled through well and hit the post.

I think he will regain starting spot soon, he looks good. Just needs a goal.

Comment

Loved the reception for him from all the crowd when he came on, was a classy response from him too.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                          Monaco was shockingly awful. Henry isn't that talented as a manager.
                          You're judging his managerial prowess on the basis of 5 games after joining a club in crisis. Interesting.

Personally I don't think this will work out for him. He's gone there at the wrong time and he doesn't have the experience (as a player or manager) for the situation they're in.

Comment

Marseille seems to be interested by him.

http://www.footmarseille.com/news-45...r-de-l-om.html

Comment

From what I know of transfer rules he couldn’t go in Jan because he played some games for Charleroi at beginning of season then went to Bruge so couldn’t go for another time in the season.

Also it’s coming up to transfer window so we are going to get all these ‘transfer rumours’. He isn’t going to Marseille.

Comment

on bench, subbed in at 54'. Lost 1/3

Comment

Working...
                                X