Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no shock that he is on the bench probably going to take another week or 2 until he is back at full fitness, he took his sweet time finding a team this is what comes with taking your time....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

67' Eupen losing 0-1. PAG still on the bench.

Comment

Eupen with the comeback! That is a pretty big win for them!

Eupen 2:1 Standard Liege FT
        *Eupen moves to 9th in the leageu

Hope to see Morteza featuring for them soon.

Comment

wow! what a great win from eupen they go from being bottom table to back to back wins, today against one of the biggest clubs in the league!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PAG will soon cement himself as a starter. Makelele is vared and the qatari owners signed some decent young players on deadline day. I think they will end up mid table. And if PAG shows himself well the top belgian teams will be after him immediately just like they were after Kaveh.

Comment

Wow if Eupen keeps racking wins then this may not be a bad place for PAG

Comment

Once again we see that Iranians alway over react to things and cant trust the process. PAG is a professional and knew what he was getting himself into.

Comment

It seems one of Eupen's main players is a Japanese who has no international caps for his country and came from the second league in Japan. PAG's agent is really useless.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                    It seems one of Eupen's main players is a Japanese who has no international caps for his country and came from the second league in Japan. PAG's agent is really useless.
                    well PAG also had official offers (Im sure a lot of other interests) from AZ Alkmaar and Trabzonspor. Two teams that are far better than Eupen. Eupen have qatari owners and have taken a couple players from QSL before. Would not surprise me, in fact im pretty sure, he had this eupen offer all along, given that it came so quickly out of the blue (the day or two days after trabzon fell through), and im sure this offer had the most favorable terms for PAG, probably slightly less than his QSL contract. He signed for the $.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      well PAG also had official offers (Im sure a lot of other interests) from AZ Alkmaar and Trabzonspor. Two teams that are far better than Eupen. Eupen have qatari owners and have taken a couple players from QSL before. Would not surprise me, in fact im pretty sure, he had this eupen offer all along, given that it came so quickly out of the blue (the day or two days after trabzon fell through), and im sure this offer had the most favorable terms for PAG, probably slightly less than his QSL contract. He signed for the $.
                      Well some point:
                      Trabzonspor wanted him as a midfielder
                      Eupen, have Qatari owners but the wages is not Qatari. Be sure he would earned more in Trab.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                        Well some point:
                        Trabzonspor wanted him as a midfielder
                        Eupen, have Qatari owners but the wages is not Qatari. Be sure he would earned more in Trab.
                        Well AZ wanted him as a CB, and they are way better than Eupen. And ARJ had a great experience there, and their CBs suck so he would have started. Something just doesnt add up.

Comment

Well AZ wanted him as a CB, and they are way better than Eupen. And ARJ had a great experience there, and their CBs suck so he would have started. Something just doesnt add up.
                          Could you provide us a legitimate source which shows us that AZ offered Pouraliganji a contract?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                            Could you provide us a legitimate source which shows us that AZ offered Pouraliganji a contract?
                            No because it was only between Trab and Eupen. Rest of it is just speculation.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              No because it was only between Trab and Eupen. Rest of it is just speculation.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              its actually not speculation when Hashemi said he has an offer from AZ but the chance of him joining is very slim. I cant find the exact article right now as it was months ago but thats why I didnt talk about speculation/interest (which was reportedly leeds, torino, getafe). All i mentioned were the offers and AZ was one of them.

Comment

its actually not speculation when Hashemi said he has an offer from AZ but the chance of him joining is very slim. I cant find the exact article right now as it was months ago but thats why I didnt talk about speculation/interest (which was reportedly leeds, torino, getafe). All i mentioned were the offers and AZ was one of them.
                                Iranian agents lie all the time...bazargarmi. I recall tons of articles of various teams denying links to PAG.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X