No announcement yet.

Asian Cup Tickets are now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it safe to assume that tickets will be available up to the last few days since 2011 Qatar AC had no sold out games? Or is it different now with more Iranians there and more people coming to UAE?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Is it safe to assume that tickets will be available up to the last few days since 2011 Qatar AC had no sold out games? Or is it different now with more Iranians there and more people coming to UAE?
      I highly doubt the tickets for the games will be sold out. If you are a small group, you won't have issues getting tickets, however, I think if you are big group, there might be problems getting seats next to each other.

I've already booked my tickets for Iran/Iraq, semis and final. It's gonna suck if we don't make it

Comment

I think someone else asked this already but I couldn't find an answer. Anyone knows how I can choose the right section for Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by alitor82 View Post
          I've already booked my tickets for Iran/Iraq, semis and final. It's gonna suck if we don't make it
          sounds like a plan, what about the 1/4 finals.?(i feel like we gonna choke again at quarters..!? or possibly we get lucky and do so at Semi's..!?) CQ's brand of football simply isnt a deep-running, largely successful, tourney suitable..!!
          btw, have you got the dates for such an attendance..!!?

Comment

I am waiting to see if CQ extends his contract before I get any tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              sounds like a plan, what about the 1/4 finals.?(i feel like we gonna choke again at quarters..!? or possibly we get lucky and do so at Semi's..!?) CQ's brand of football simply isnt a deep-running, largely successful, tourney suitable..!!
              btw, have you got the dates for such an attendance..!!?
              You know the more I think about it, CQs style is very tournament suitable.

The Pouladi red card killed us last time.

Teams like Italy have won 4 world cups with that strategy.

I dont see any team scoring on us until the quarters at the very least. With luck, we can pull off a Portugal and get to the finals purely on good defense.

Whats important is first place. It gives us an easy bracket until the Semis

Comment

What is nicer if one decides to come for like 4 or 5 days Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Have only been in both cities airports

Comment

Think I may buy my tickets today, before I do, can someone confirm, if we were to win our group, we would be deemed to be the home team in our semi-final and final, right? I ask as you have to specify home or away when buying tickets. The knockout stage part of this may help: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_AFC_Asian_Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Think I may buy my tickets today, before I do, can someone confirm, if we were to win our group, we would be deemed to be the home team in our semi-final and final, right? I ask as you have to specify home or away when buying tickets. The knockout stage part of this may help: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_AFC_Asian_Cup
                    If we finish top of group D, we are home team for round of 16, and then if you note which match number our R16 game is, you can work it out from there:

If I’ve worked it out correctly, we will be away team for QF and home team for both SF and Final if we make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buying tickets for the semi and final is a risky business. Last three Asian Cups we didn't get past the Quarter Final

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Buying tickets for the semi and final is a risky business. Last three Asian Cups we didn't get past the Quarter Final
                        NO RISK NO FUN
                        I BOUGHT MY TICKETS FOR QUARTERFINAL , SEMIFINAL AND FINAL ONE MONTH AGO ..
                        AND I WILL BE TRAVELLING FROM GERMANY..
                        I BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM !!
                        COME ON GUYS ... WE WILL DO IT !!!!!

Comment

That’s true. And there’s a good chance we may be screwed over by refs again.

But it comes to £90 for me, which is a small fine to pay if we don’t make it. I’d rather lose £90 than not be able to get a ticket if we do make it all the way to the final.

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
                            That’s true. And there’s a good chance we may be screwed over by refs again.

But it comes to £90 for me, which is a small fine to pay if we don’t make it. I’d rather lose £90 than not be able to get a ticket if we do make it all the way to the final.

Do you live in UAE by any chance? For those who live in Europe, flight and accommodation costs make it a more difficult plan to pull off.

Comment

Do you live in UAE by any chance? For those who live in Europe, flight and accommodation costs make it a more difficult plan to pull off.
                              No I live in London. I’ve decided not to buy flights and accommodation yet, for the exact reason you mentioned before. So my brother and I have decided that we will get flights and accommodation booked ASAP if we win our QF. The prices might be a bit higher than they are now, but I’d rather pay more than pay less and risk losing it all.

It’s the best solution I could think of instead of not going at all. I really feel that we have a good chance to win it and I would kick myself if I wasn’t there to see us finally win it again after 40 odd years.

Comment

Hi guys, is there any website other than Ticketmaster that sells the tickets? I tried to buy multiple tickets for different games from Ticketmaster but it seems you can only buy one ticket at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X