Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    I did not say he should be banned for ever. I said suspended for his dirty behavior.

He whines and throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get a pass, he quit on team melli, and his latest actions against Japan prove the dude is an emotional liability.
    He has his emotional issues but it's not like he's the only footballer in the world to. Balotelli is an idiotic nut but I'd take him on Team Melli in a heartbeat. Sardar is the best striker we have had since Hashemian and he can win us matches. His emotional issues are not going to change so until he retires we're just going to have to deal with it. I prefer him throwing his arms up at his teammates crappy passes and grabbing someone's face to watching him roll around on the ground six times when someone touches him.

Messi also abandoned his team as you say when Argentina lost - do you recommend he is banned from their team too?
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      You're the last person who should be mentioning the words idiotic and moronic, if you look up the words idiotic and moronic you'll find a picture of leicester city smiling.

Go support your shitty leicester city, we don't need fake fans with your loser mentality, or fake Iranians like you. People with your mentality are like poison. Be a man and do as you say, stop supporting TM fake fan, goodbye.
      MODS?

This thread has devolved into a kindergarten schoolyard.

Can we have some action?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I did not say he should be banned for ever. I said suspended for his dirty behavior.
        He whines and throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get a pass, he quit on team melli, and his latest actions against Japan prove the dude is an emotional liability.
        Idk which tournament you watched, but I actually saw Sardar leading by example on the field for 90 mins in almost every game. Which is more than I can say for some of our other players, including our vice captain Hajsafi who was one of the people that ran to complain to the ref instead of keeping his eye on the ball/play and making sure his teammates were doing the same. Getting into it with other players because of frustration is part of the game, admittedly an aspect of his game he needs to improve on. Overall I saw a much more mature Sardar in the AC tbh, and I hope he continues to mature.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          You having a laugh mate , stop being an arse. Stop being personal, I don’t care where you live, guess what I live in the UK too mate. As I said I was disagreeing with you , it’s called a forum board where people have opposing views. I gave you a lot of facts so get your head out of the clouds and jog on.
          First of all chill! 2nd FOB proven lol ! did you learn that in school yesterday ! Are you DAFT?? You understand the meaning between Facts and BS that you read on internet ! I gave you facts + IMG (source) didn't get anything back from you other than what your uncle bob told you about dejagah when you were a kid !

Originally posted by JamB View Post
          AHHHH yes the I live in UK so i am in expert in everything premiership. Gotta love these types of fans. Yes you are so incredibly intelligent and knowledgable.
          As I was saying, Dejagah came in to a struggling fulham team. He was a fan favorite and voted player of the year or some shit too. He wasnt voted this for no reason. He was the spark that almost kept them up. You expected him to score 20? please. Again, congratulations on living in the UK. Add it to your resume lmao
          Lol typical iranian proven! I smacked ya with sources, facts and you came back with BS ! LMFAO Chill

Comment

So EPL January transfer window has closed. Safe to say Sardar and wolves was another false flag...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              First of all chill! 2nd FOB proven lol ! did you learn that in school yesterday ! Are you DAFT?? You understand the meaning between Facts and BS that you read on internet ! I gave you facts + IMG (source) didn't get anything back from you other than what your uncle bob told you about dejagah when you were a kid !

Lol typical iranian proven! I smacked ya with sources, facts and you came back with BS ! LMFAO Chill
              You have issues man.

Comment

According to this IG post in Japan #Azmoun became the biggest trend in Japan. This apparently was due to his behavior on the pitch:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtQuMcQg...=1p1dud7egpjj9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well fk a duck... so damn annoying...!! its always the same shittt with Sardar and transfers..!!

if he ends up in Zenit (which seems quiet likely now )lets hope that his amateur agent can @ least put some sort of a set figure sell-on clause in his Zenit contract (say 18-25mil), so come this summer or next winter if a good western EU team come trying to lure him away, Zenit (like Rubin in the past) don't price him outa market ...!
                  most freaking Russian league clubs are scandalously rich and hard to negotiate with ..!

otherwise i'd just rather he stays put till summer at Kazan.... I'm fairly certain he will get a decent offer from a good team come this summer..!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    According to this IG post in Japan #Azmoun became the biggest trend in Japan. This apparently was due to his behavior on the pitch:

what are they saying about Sadar? hope no too harsh words used.
                    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

This has been blown out of proportion both in Japan and Iran. It seems that many people only started to watch football yesterday. Things like this happen everyday at every level, it is normal for a professional to get frustrated when losing in such a big game (especially with the amount of pressure these guys are under), and they may lash out. No need to make him seem like some sort of murder.

He lashed out, he got a yellow card, and that should be the end. You don't get a small trophy for "playing nicely" at the highest level. All that matters is that you win.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        This has been blown out of proportion both in Japan and Iran. It seems that many people only started to watch football yesterday. Things like this happen everyday at every level, it is normal for a professional to get frustrated when losing in such a big game (especially with the amount of pressure these guys are under), and they may lash out. No need to make him seem like some sort of murder.

He lashed out, he got a yellow card, and that should be the end. You don't get a small trophy for "playing nicely" at the highest level. All that matters is that you win.
                        Tbh, he deserved a red.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                          Tbh, he deserved a red.
                          Even if he deserved a red. It still should be the end.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            well fk a duck... so damn annoying...!! its always the same shittt with Sardar and transfers..!!

if he ends up in Zenit (which seems quiet likely now )lets hope that his amateur agent can @ least put some sort of a set figure sell-on clause in his Zenit contract (say 18-25mil), so come this summer or next winter if a good western EU team come trying to lure him away, Zenit (like Rubin in the past) don't price him outa market ...!
                            most freaking Russian league clubs are scandalously rich and hard to negotiate with ..!

otherwise i'd just rather he stays put till summer at Kazan.... I'm fairly certain he will get a decent offer from a good team come this summer..!
                            I was under the impression his contact will run out this summer.

Comment

That was a terrible match in every department, terrible behaviors by our players...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                So EPL January transfer window has closed. Safe to say Sardar and wolves was another false flag...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                I guess the Wolves reporters that were tweeting their interest in Sardar were in on the "false flag" operation, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X