Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    They were relegated and he wanted to leave, the transfer was too good for them to turn down and their was most likely a relegation release clause in his contract.
    He was voted their player of the year.
    Plus you just said yourself that he was injured and missed games. The second half of the season when he established himself in the team he nearly kept them up.
    So you're telling me that qatar's crappy team in their crappy league is better than fulham in EFL ???okay .... -_-

He was voted best player of the year (which year ) and by who? if it was by the fans no doubt iranian internet mafia invloved ! Lets talk with facts and please stop your iranian "tasob"! It just makes me sad when i compare his games in Bundesliga to BPL!

again i repeat ashkan was a true iranian talent which was wasted in BPL ! I Wish he would've stayed in bundesliga

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      So you're telling me that qatar's crappy team in their crappy league is better than fulham in EFL ???okay .... -_-

He was voted best player of the year (which year ) and by who? if it was by the fans no doubt iranian internet mafia invloved ! Lets talk with facts and please stop your iranian "tasob"! It just makes me sad when i compare his games in Bundesliga to BPL!

again i repeat ashkan was a true iranian talent which was wasted in BPL ! I Wish he would've stayed in bundesliga
      We will have to agree to disagree , he played very well in the second half of that season at Fulham scoring 6 goals for them.
      Yes he played well in the Bundesliga, I am not disagreeing with that .
      And no I didn’t say they were better than Fulham, you seem to have misread what I said. They were relegated and he wanted to leave, it was his choice.
      Tell me which fact I haven’t given.

Comment

Bruh when i said failure it also includes injuries .
        Ashkan Got injured ! If it wasn't for that injury he would've been a lot better player in europe. Compare him in bundesliga to Premier league! Stop that stupid "taasob" !

Saeed was physically so weak that got injured in simple training session in team melli camp! Ando got injured , AJB got injured , Sharu Naraji got injured , ashkan got injured badly... soon will hear about karim getting injured !

Ashkan played 43 out of 80+ games. He only played 2490 (27 full 90 minute game) out of 7200 (80 full 90 minute games)

Also here we go again ! attacks start But its simple compare our players success in bundesliga and premier league. ! Done
        He was brought mid season to a struggling fulham club and he was close to singlehandedly keeping them in the premier league and was a fan favorite. Im sick of this soosool bazi saying our players cannot be in the premier.

Comment

The contract he got in Qatar was huge. MOney was too good to pass considering the condition of his knees.

You also have to keep in mind he was semi injured for most of the season. He was 2nd top scorer as well in the club.
          Fullham was terrible but he nearly kept them up.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
            He was brought mid season to a struggling fulham club and he was close to singlehandedly keeping them in the premier league and was a fan favorite. Im sick of this soosool bazi saying our players cannot be in the premier.
            "he was close to singlehandedly keeping them in the premier league" OMG the things that i read from fans in this site makes me want to bang my head on the keyboard ! And other players who scored the goals and assist the goals where "pashmaks"! Specially berbatov lol this is the crappy mentality that we iranians have ! We are the best every where we go we do the best we save everyone blah blah blah ...

Also note that Fullham alread had 5 wins before ashkan joined them.

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            We will have to agree to disagree , he played very well in the second half of that season at Fulham scoring 6 goals for them.
            Yes he played well in the Bundesliga, I am not disagreeing with that .
            And no I didn’t say they were better than Fulham, you seem to have misread what I said. They were relegated and he wanted to leave, it was his choice.
            Tell me which fact I haven’t given.
            Well im used to it in this website ! if you say nice and false things about iranians they like you and agree with you but if you actually point out the facts against their "taasob/gheirat" people will go mad lol ! also as far as i know he scored 5 goals in 2nd season 13/14

Tell me one fact that you've given me! you just read random articles and state what they've said! I live in uk ! i watch premier league I followed ashkan when he was in Premier league! BTW Sharu naraji is a family member of mine.

Also i can't be bothered wasting time and giving out facts and stats !

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              The contract he got in Qatar was huge. MOney was too good to pass considering the condition of his knees.
              You also have to keep in mind he was semi injured for most of the season. He was 2nd top scorer as well in the club.
              Fullham was terrible but he nearly kept them up.
              He got £4.50m (2012-2014) from fullham and £2.70m from al arabi (2014-2017) . according to transfer market ! also if he moved to qatari club cuz of the money that means he knew it was end of his career in top leagues , which again proves my point that he did fail in BPL ( in terms of improving to better teams or leagues). He was only 27-28 when he moved to Al arabi ! SMH

Seriously tho look at his career after he joined fullham ! now his playing in tractor sazi one the crappest leagues in asia! Not even japan or south korea or australia !

Comment

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/3...edly-collapse/

Comment

Zenit wasn't the move we were all hoping for, but it wouldn't be bad if it goes through. Much better than staying at Rubin.

Zenit has a lot of internationally recognized players (Ivanonvic, Zhurkov, Marchisio, Dzubya, Neto), and they have European exposure in the EL, possibly CL next year. They also lead the table and score goals which suits a forward better than defensive Rubin. If Sardar can shine there for a while, he could be ready for a jump to a big club that we've all been waiting for. If he can't shine at Zenit, then he probably would've flopped if he went to Wolves or EPL anyhow..

Comment

https://www.fussballeck.com/bundesli...on-leverkusen/

can some one who understands german translate this for us please. Im glad teh wolves deal is off! prefer him in bundesliga

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Zenit wasn't the move we were all hoping for, but it wouldn't be bad if it goes through. Much better than staying at Rubin.

Zenit has a lot of internationally recognized players (Ivanonvic, Zhurkov, Marchisio, Dzubya, Neto), and they have European exposure in the EL, possibly CL next year. They also lead the table and score goals which suits a forward better than defensive Rubin. If Sardar can shine there for a while, he could be ready for a jump to a big club that we've all been waiting for. If he can't shine at Zenit, then he probably would've flopped if he went to Wolves or EPL anyhow..
                      If he gets playing time. Artem Dzyuba is there and that guy is a Russian hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Oh crap he is that giant guy in world cup who raped saudie's deffense line. I remember the dude was a beast 196

Comment

https://www.fussballeck.com/bundesli...on-leverkusen/

can some one who understands german translate this for us please. Im glad teh wolves deal is off! prefer him in bundesliga
                          Nothing special, just speculation, if Alario leaves Leverkusen, they might want Azmoun, but here in Germany there is just 12 Mins. left for a transfer, so it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                            Nothing special, just speculation, if Alario leaves Leverkusen, they might want Azmoun, but here in Germany there is just 12 Mins. left for a transfer, so it won't happen.
                            Oh ok thanks ! can you check if they made any offer to for him ? Is there any chance that he might have signed a contract with them?

Comment

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundes...nuary-2019-730

Bayer Leverkusen so far has 2 out 0 in !! hope they go for azmoun. 7 minutes till the window closes

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                He will have competition and have to fight for his spot if he joins any half decent side.

Comment

Working...
                                X