Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    I rather not see him in Premier league. I said the same thing about jahanbakhsh ! everyone attacked me Italy , german league are suitable for iranians ! not premier league!

sharu naraji , ashkan , ando , saeed, AJB ... all failurs so far.

So sardar DON'T join Premier league
    bruh ashkan was a beast in fulham

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      Kokorin has been in jail for the past 2 months....any news on outcome of his trial ? If he's behind bars, then that's a spot open.
      I forgot he beat that guy up. His maximum sentence is 5 years, wow. Good, he deserves it for what he did.

Comment

I rather not see him in Premier league. I said the same thing about jahanbakhsh ! everyone attacked me Italy , german league are suitable for iranians ! not premier league!

How is Ezaa a failure, was in the first team and one of their best players till his injury. Also Ashkan did well at Fulham. I know we like to criticise our players but well done to them for playing at such a high level, we could only dream of what they achieve.

Comment

Shekari will be staying at Kazan because he’s frozen to the seat on the subs bench he’s been sat on it that long.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
            bruh ashkan was a beast in fulham
            Bruh when i said failure it also includes injuries .
            Ashkan Got injured ! If it wasn't for that injury he would've been a lot better player in europe. Compare him in bundesliga to Premier league! Stop that stupid "taasob" !

Saeed was physically so weak that got injured in simple training session in team melli camp! Ando got injured , AJB got injured , Sharu Naraji got injured , ashkan got injured badly... soon will hear about karim getting injured !

Ashkan played 43 out of 80+ games. He only played 2490 (27 full 90 minute game) out of 7200 (80 full 90 minute games)

Also here we go again ! attacks start But its simple compare our players success in bundesliga and premier league. ! Done

Comment

Ashkan and Ando were pretty good in their time in England. Saeed was doing pretty well until his injury.

As far as I know, Sharu Naraji did not have a real footballing career to begin with. The funny thing is that it is claimed that he was going to the World Cup in 2006 as part of the Iranian National Team and that it was a injury that kept him out.

Comment

Ashkan Got injured ! If it wasn't for that injury he would've been a lot better player in europe. Compare him in bundesliga to Premier league! Stop that stupid "taasob" !
                Saeed was physically so weak that got injured in simple training session in team melli camp! Ando got injured , AJB got injured , Sharu Naraji got injured , ashkan got injured badly... soon will hear about karim getting injured !
                Ashkan played 43 out of 80+ games. He only played 2490 (27 full 90 minute game) out of 7200 (80 full 90 minute games)
                Also here we go again ! attacks start But its simple compare our players success in bundesliga and premier league. ! Done
                Ashkan was voted Fullham player of the year by fans. He was not a failure by any measure.

Comment

Another dissapointement.

Another player who won't progress. Whether you like it or not, this directly impacts TM.
                  He's nothing but a coin for rubin to toss around. It's a damn shame our players can't get into top leagues and have to stay in fringe divisions all the time whilst japanese and korean players are excelling along with the big boys.

Comment

It’s not an attack, just differences of opinion. That is what a forum is for. I appreciate your view and then I have my view as well.

To be fair those Ashkan has suffered with injuries throughout his career but he scored some lovely goals for them and did his best to try and keep them up which the fans appreciated.

Ezza isn’t weak , it’s bad luck and he’s young. He has his future ahead of him and made a bold choice to go to Reading , I wish him well.

ARJ has taken his time to adapt to a new league , which a lot argue is the best in the World. Give him some time , some players it takes a season to adapt.

Comment

You probably picked the wrong players as well , some players it really didn’t work out for. Kaebi, Gucci and Bagheri would have been better examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Ashkan was voted Fullham player of the year by fans. He was not a failure by any measure.
                        First of all when i said failure i mean over all and injuries! 2nd of all he was so good that they got rid of him and sent him to qatar ! 3rd he was only given less than 50% of their games to play and not even full 90 minute.

Also do you mind sharing that vote poll that you're talking about ?? which website was it ??? did iranian internet mafia invlove in it ?

Again i repeat ashkan was talent that was wasted in Premier league ! He would've done a lot better ... aaaaa lot better in bundesliga !

Comment

The Russian league is a prison. God, please give us some consolation.

Comment

First of all when i said failure i mean over all and injuries! 2nd of all he was so good that they got rid of him and sent him to qatar ! 3rd he was only given less than 50% of their games to play and not even full 90 minute.

Also do you mind sharing that vote poll that you're talking about ?? which website was it ??? did iranian internet mafia invlove in it ?

Again i repeat ashkan was talent that was wasted in Premier league ! He would've done a lot better ... aaaaa lot better in bundesliga !
                            Truthfully I can't find the info anymore. Maybe my memory has failed me in this case.

Comment

They were relegated and he wanted to leave, the transfer was too good for them to turn down and their was most likely a relegation release clause in his contract.
                              He was voted their player of the year.
                              Plus you just said yourself that he was injured and missed games. The second half of the season when he established himself in the team he nearly kept them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Truthfully I can't find the info anymore. Maybe my memory has failed me in this case.
                                No you are right. I looked again and it says it in his Wikipedia page too.
                                https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkan_Dejagah

Here as well
                                https://www.football.london/fulham-f...ah-ex-14772863

Comment

Working...
                                X