Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Honestly doubt I can support Team Melli anymore...
    Good, you will be doing us a huge favour. Goodbye

Comment

Please Rubin.... For once.... Do it for the sake of Azmoun...

Comment

Guys I am so nervous, I am literally biting my nails

Comment

This was the perfect transfer window for him to go to England if that is where he wants to play. Southampton , Palace , Everton, Huddersfield , Cardiff , Wolves were all looking for strikers. I think Newcastle were as well. Either his agent is terrible or Rubin are playing a game , actually, it’s both.

Comment

His deal to join Zenit is also off, guess he’ll be staying in Rubin Kazan.

Comment

Surprised? I'm not.

Comment

Sport Express report that Zenit and Rubin have agreed a €12m fee for Sardar Azmoun, and the deal could be sealed today.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Surprised? I'm not.

Do you have to make a full medical? Can't they just agree with Kazan hypothetically and make the medical after an agreement or is there a law from the FA that you have to make a medical, without you don't get a contract?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Offtopic : Just read this vataforush of Kia Jurabchian is the agent of the overrated Joao Mario
                    These dudes are fronts for money launderers. The players are like the blanket a smuggler would hide his drugs under.

Comment

To be fair to Rubin, asking for just a 1m loan with no guarantee of a buy i like asking them to just give away their best forward for the rest of the season for nothing.
                      Zenit isn't bad but if he signs there odds are he won't sign anywhere better in the summer since he'll be on a fresh contract.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        To be fair to Rubin, asking for just a 1m loan with no guarantee of a buy i like asking them to just give away their best forward for the rest of the season for nothing.
                        Zenit isn't bad but if he signs there odds are he won't sign anywhere better in the summer since he'll be on a fresh contract.
                        Agree, wolves is not showing confidence and don't want any risk in paying up for Sardar. Also Zenit would be a step up but I'd rather him go somehwere in England from Rubin in the summer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

what happen to leverkuasen?

Comment

Good move for Kazan if he goes to Zenit, bad move for Azmoun. They already have enough strikers there who aren’t getting in
                            The team over Dzuyba , the guy is a national hero in Russia after his goals in the World Cup. No way they will drop him, then they have Kokorin and Driussi.
                            Someone is giving him some bad advice. He should play hard ball and say no I’m not going and stay there till Summer when he has better chance of transfer.

Comment

I rather not see him in Premier league. I said the same thing about jahanbakhsh ! everyone attacked me Italy , german league are suitable for iranians ! not premier league!

sharu naraji , ashkan , ando , saeed, AJB ... all failurs so far.

So sardar DON'T join Premier league

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Good move for Kazan if he goes to Zenit, bad move for Azmoun. They already have enough strikers there who aren’t getting in
                                The team over Dzuyba , the guy is a national hero in Russia after his goals in the World Cup. No way they will drop him, then they have Kokorin and Driussi.
                                Someone is giving him some bad advice. He should play hard ball and say no I’m not going and stay there till Summer when he has better chance of transfer.
                                Kokorin has been in jail for the past 2 months....any news on outcome of his trial ? If he's behind bars, then that's a spot open.

Comment

Working...
                                X