No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leverkusen interested if Alario leaves which looks like to be only in summer not now

https://www.fussballeck.com/bundesli...on-leverkusen/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar moving on from the shit Russian league would definitely help with the coping of Iran losing to Japan.
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....azmoun.209343/

Wolverhampton Wanderers forum’s thread on Sardar Azmoun

Comment

i doubt Kazan will agree to this move without the purchase guarantee and not just an option, and honestly i cant blame them for that either considering..!!
          Jimenez loan will end this season and the buy fee of 40+mil for him would be 4 times or more of Sardar's ..!
          if Mendez is involved in such transfer decision making then my guess would be that they wont drop the ball on this steal of a purchase , and they'll twist some terms around and play with some figures and ultimately get this transfer over the line before the deadline..!?

Raul can also play as 2ndary striker and Sardar's remarkable combination-play abilities is imo, his most under-rated quality as a striker..!!
          it will take sardar a few weeks before his work order and paperwork gets sorted, which will be plenty of time to acclimate himself to their team tactics and new teammates ...! having quality depth in vital positions and rotating and resting key starters without missing a beat is a must for club with European ambitions, which i think wolves do this season..?
          i have a feeling they just end up buying him outright 11mil or so ..?
          or should i say im praying so..?

Comment

Guys, another fun fact: An intermediary was mentioned to the media. For those of you who don’t know what that means, it means Mendes is pushing for this move and trying to materialize it.

Comment

Is sardar even on the transferlist? liek dont you have to hand in the name by a certain time to the federation so he can be transfered?

Comment

Definitely one to keep an eye on tomorrow, he is most likely going to go somewhere. Kazan need to make some cuts.

Suppose it depends on what Sardar wants, whether he wants to push through going to Wolves or ending up at Zenit cos the club needs the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Definitely one to keep an eye on tomorrow, he is most likely going to go somewhere. Kazan need to make some cuts.
                  Kazan are definitely going to sell him, that’s a fact. They are obliged to unfortunately because they need some quick cash or their players will take pay cuts!

Comment

he might go wolves for the loan+buying, or just go zenith for 10 million

Comment

From the sounds of it, Zenit seems like the more likely option as Wolves don't want to commit to buying Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        From the sounds of it, Zenit seems like the more likely option as Wolves don't want to commit to buying Sardar.
                        How can you be so sure? Are you Jorge Mendes, Kaveh Solekhol, Sardar Azmoun’s agent, or anything else that falls into that category?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          How can you be so sure? Are you Jorge Mendes, Kaveh Solekhol, Sardar Azmoun’s agent, or anything else that falls into that category?
                          Rubin Kazan are looking for whoever can spit up the most cash for Sardar, not the well being of the player.... Quite appalling.....

Comment

If Sardar has a half brain, he should get out of RPL immediately.

Comment

Dear sardar can you just leave Russia for god sake..we are all dying to see your progress

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                My post was full of qualifiers, a far cry from implying to be sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X