Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    fk man. i feared and dreaded that damn Zenit offer from the get go..!! i knew it will complicate his only possible exit outa freaking Russia before the pass of his career peak..!!
    come on Wolverhampton, step the fk up already, quit your nickle diming bs..!!

you know his fking footballing talent and potential is there for everyone to see & 10-15mil is an absolute bargain $ for a player of his age and caliber, its his flake-outs off the pitch (still living with his mom n pop..!!)and his immature social media antics is what puts off and worries interested parties ..... hence you see all these Loan to sign offers or just flat out Loan first offers that are primarily being thrown Kazan's way for his services so far, rather than solid offers to buy..!!
    its a clear sign of their worries about him settling-in and being able to perform to his caliber and potential in their countries/clubs..!! they dont wanna piss away double digit mills on a guy who may have another emotional breakdown 3 months down the road and wanna quit football..!!

a loooong while back i suggested he should hire a professional PR group to handle all posts on his official social media outlets..! he can still run unofficial ones for his own amusement and contact with close friends and relatives ...!! still to date, that is the Best advise i can think of in terms of advancements in his career path..!
    dude theres nothing wrong with zenit. id rather him go to zenit then do fuck all in prem. zenit will always play in CL and its far more beneficial for him then wolves. apparently there was an offer for him from leverkusen, id take bundesliga over premierleague any GIVEN DAY.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
      dude theres nothing wrong with zenit. id rather him go to zenit then do fuck all in prem. zenit will always play in CL and its far more beneficial for him then wolves. apparently there was an offer for him from leverkusen, id take bundesliga over premierleague any GIVEN DAY.
      He will be benched at Zenit...

Comment

I think Wolves are waiting last minute to see what else they can get on their hands, but probably most likely will be going for him given how long they’ve scouted him and his cheap price.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          He will be benched at Zenit...
          depends, there been reports that Driussi / kokorin are gonna go. dzuyba and sardar could be a match made in heaven.

Comment

I don't think Zenit buy a bench player for 10M euros. He is considered a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
              I don't think Zenit buy a bench player for 10M euros. He is considered a starter.
              We said the same thing about JB.

Comment

I think its too late for a transfer

Comment

So, like Mohammadi and Newcastle, a foreign source quote the interest of some clubs. this news is copy pasted in differents countries and that's it!

For Beiro, it is even better : no rumor at all!

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                    watching paint dry is more entertaining than watching RPL action tbh..!! dont give a fk which club for..!! same ol tokhmy weather, not even half full stadiums, typical 5man-d-lines, tie-city and goalless galor matches ..!
                    he has ran his course in Russia and needs to step the fk up to a more respectable EU league, hopefully a more offensively fluid team/league, in order give himself a fair chance to live up to his full football potential..!
                    EPL>>BL.... He can always demote back to BL if he couldnt cut in EPL..! besides, as a fan, i could actually follow him closely in England..!
                    Leverkusen ?? sure why not if no EPL offers..!! but no goddamn Russian teams, they were instrumental in his breakthrough as a professional player from a young kid with potential but as i said he has outgrown that league and level of competition already and in general that league no longer suits his style of play and playing position in general..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      watching paint dry is more entertaining than watching RPL action tbh..!! dont give a fk which club for..!! same ol tokhmy weather, not even half full stadiums, typical 5man-d-lines, tie-city and goalless galor matches ..!
                      he has ran his course in Russia and needs to step the fk up to a more respectable EU league, hopefully a more offensively fluid team/league, in order give himself a fair chance to live up to his full football potential..!
                      EPL>>BL.... He can always demote back to BL if he couldnt cut in EPL..! besides, as a fan, i could actually follow him closely in England..!
                      Leverkusen ?? sure why not if no EPL offers..!! but no goddamn Russian teams, they were instrumental in his breakthrough as a professional player from a young kid with potential but as i said he has outgrown that league and level of competition already and in general that league no longer suits his style of play and playing position in general..!
                      of course thats a valid point, but the guy is still developing, even though yes EPL would be good dont get me wrong, but what i meant is no point in going to hull if hes not gonna get much playing time whatsoever, hes just gonna be a player that will score IFFF lucky 8 goals (MOST) in the season with hull (thats depending if he starts as well!) so yes i choose zenit only cause of champions league / europa league and plus he wil have far better players around him then HULL do.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        So, like Mohammadi and Newcastle, a foreign source quote the interest of some clubs. this news is copy pasted in differents countries and that's it!

For Beiro, it is even better : no rumor at all!
                        Wolves, Zenit and Galatasaray rumours come from sources in Kazan. They know their stuff, so trust that.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                          Wolves, Zenit and Galatasaray rumours come from sources in Kazan. They know their stuff, so trust that.
                          You think Rubin would actually gonna sell him for the 8-10mil range or are they gonna be greedy and end up taking yet another high risk and keeping him?

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                            How likely Wolves come in with an offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              How likely Wolves come in with an offer?
                              I'd doubt they'd be able to complete the move. If it does happen it would probably be in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                We said the same thing about JB.
                                tbf JB's situation is completely justified - bring him in regularly as a sub until hes ready and then start using him in the starting XI once he's shown his ability to adjust to the intensity/speed of the game. prior to his injury he started 3 games in a row maybe more if im not mistaken.....point is they definitely do not look at him as a bench player
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X