Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
    Trinity jan, do we really know what's going on this young man's life?
    Think he shares too much of his private life pics...
    Roxanaz Jan, I don't mind him sharing his private life. That's his prerogative. What's become an issue is that he reads the comments and gets emotional and that is affecting his performance on and off the pitch. It's like that bit on Kimmel celebrities reading "Mean Tweets" except he takes it to heart. So he either has to mature mentally and learn to ignore it or completely avoid it. At this rate it's not sustainable. He needs someone like Ali Daei or Mahdavikia to mentor him.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
      Roxanaz Jan, I don't mind him sharing his private life. That's his prerogative. What's become an issue is that he reads the comments and gets emotional and that is affecting his performance on and off the pitch. It's like that bit on Kimmel celebrities reading "Mean Tweets" except he takes it to heart. So he either has to mature mentally and learn to ignore it or completely avoid it. At this rate it's not sustainable. He needs someone like Ali Daei or Mahdavikia to mentor him.
      HI trinity, see what u mean but I think he shares too much of his private life and then people think they know the guy.
      As for the mentors, all of our players do. A united family is great but if u want to make it pro u are going to have those kinds of people around u too. Finding happy benevolent mentors among Iranians or others is not an easy task. Look at all the hashieh lately...
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

https://www.livesport.ru/football/2019/01/23/azmoun/

Zenit St. Petersburg is showing interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          https://www.livesport.ru/football/2019/01/23/azmoun/

Zenit St. Petersburg is showing interest.
          coulda been a good stop-gap move a few years back...! but its too late anymore and he needs outa of RPL to have a chance to really live up to his potential..!!

sorta scary proposition though..!! knowing his love lust with Russia and the fact that Zenit can afford to cough up the figures required to get him.

Comment

Lets not go to EPL please. We don't need another injury ! How many of our players have been injured badly in EPL ! I said the same thing about AJB . EPL is not made for iranian with sosol body ! END OFF

PS : Please do not dare to compare russian league to EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Lets not go to EPL please. We don't need another injury ! How many of our players have been injured badly in EPL ! I said the same thing about AJB . EPL is not made for iranian with sosol body ! END OFF

Yeah everybody, please don't dare to discuss football on a football forum

Comment

Weight training programs need to be adapted so they are no longer soosool.
                How are they supposed to play like the A-list players if they don't go to EPL?
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Soosool body? What you talkin' bout' Willis?

Comment

IF he has a choice and suiters from outside RPL, he shd take it.

enough RPL and I doubt he's going to learn anything new or add to his resume here anymore.
                    IDEALLY, a French, german or Italian stint would be ideal. Hell even La Liga.

EPL? maybe. depending on the team.

Comment

"Just checking up on my Russian football news. Looks like #Zenit want to use the Paredes millions (he is apparently headed to #PSG) by signing supposed #WhitecapsFC target Sardar Azmoun. #VWFC"

https://twitter.com/ManuelVeth/statu...63384470056960

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        "Just checking up on my Russian football news. Looks like #Zenit want to use the Paredes millions (he is apparently headed to #PSG) by signing supposed #WhitecapsFC target Sardar Azmoun. #VWFC"

https://twitter.com/ManuelVeth/statu...63384470056960
                        Would be an upgrade to Rubin as he would get much better service, but for ffs Sardar get out of Russia.

Comment

Whitecaps and Zenit for our most talented footballer. FML.

Does anyone want to band together to create a football agency body?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Such a shame we don't have the same agents and intermediatory bodies that Korean players have:
                            https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sp...-jae-transfer/

I thought it would be different after 1998 world cup but the best iranian agents have chosen to make money on siphoning blood and war cash through south American players (eg joorabchian)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anderlecht want sardar

Comment

Zenit would be a much better option than clubs in the TOP4 league who are in danger to relegate! Zenit plays in the CL/EL every year.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X