Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    His goal can be seen here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsxI754lFPB/
    Was this their main team? Looks like a bunch of kids playing football. Forgive me if i am wrong

Comment

Vancouver Whitecaps interested in signing Azmoun:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...have_taken_an/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Maybe 10 years from now Azmoun will sign with an MLS team

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          2zar bede ash be hamin hiyal bash
          Team Melli Fan you should really know better than posting jokes like these! MLS, really?!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            2zar bede ash be hamin hiyal bash
            I don’t speak arabic, my dear arab troll

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I don’t speak arabic, my dear arab troll
              If you think that’s Arabic, then I think you just demonstrated your IQ. Or maybe you are hiding your insecurities by calling someone else Arab or you are Arab if you know what Arabic is.

Comment

Read some rumors Newcastle forums that they sent scouts to Asian cup to watch Mohammadi and Azmoun

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd honestly prefer him at Vancouver Whitecaps than Rubin Goozan
                  twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                    Rubin Goozan

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                      I'd honestly prefer him at Vancouver Whitecaps than Rubin Goozan
                      Very unlikely for him to go that route given how he's demonstrated he wants to be close to home.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

fat chance of that happening and him willing to go to MLS (can you imagine trying to get him passport to travel to US on a regular basis nowadays..?, even if they managed to gather up the chunk of change (almost 15mil) required to snatch him away from his big Papa Birdi..!! you think he would even consider MLS when he is clearly looking for an upgrade to RPL..?? and that to live in yet another tokhmy weather country like Canada..!!? )

however this whole thing brings more attention to him during this transfer season and serves as a semi-decent publicity and bazargarmy tidbit..!

uncharacteristically, missed a couple of real good chances vs oman with his heavy last touches but Vs China, i've little doubt he will add to his AC scoring figures..!

Comment

Cardiff City (Unfortunately) and Nantes need a striker..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Cardiff City (Unfortunately) and Nantes need a striker..
                            He was a good player in French Ligue 1, Rest In Peace!

Comment

Sardar has one problem that is stunting his career and progress. And personally I doubt he has the mental fortitude to overcome it. Inconsistent confidence fluctuations based on his performance reviews via Social Media reactions.

He's 24. Still lives with his parents. And gets angry when a random says "you suck" on twitter cause he missed a coined toss.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                                Sardar has one problem that is stunting his career and progress. And personally I doubt he has the mental fortitude to overcome it. Inconsistent confidence fluctuations based on his performance reviews via Social Media reactions.

He's 24. Still lives with his parents. And gets angry when a random says "you suck" on twitter cause he missed a coined toss.
                                Trinity jan, do we really know what's going on this young man's life?
                                Think he shares too much of his private life pics...
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X