No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good run in this cup and Sardar will get lots of offers. Let's hope he chooses the right option.

I have faith in CQ for looking after our youngsters and letting their talent flourish.

Comment

Sardar was at today's Uzbekistan vs. Turkmenistan game with his parents. He was cheering for Turkmenistan, which they lost 4-0.

Comment

I can understand keeping a player on the pitch to get his Hatrick if this was a league game but you are talking tournament where overall fitness over 7 games and tactical play governs decisions you make with substitutions.

The same analogy in a different way applies with Hosseini when he was replaced with Montaseri. In a league game, Hosseini May have been given more chance to get his game together, but not a tournament.

CQ is not there to please anyone, make them the man of the match, tourney’s top goalscorer, he cares Zilch for golden boot, he’s there to make the right decisions to win the cup. Period.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          A good run in this cup and Sardar will get lots of offers. Let's hope he chooses the right option.

I have faith in CQ for looking after our youngsters and letting their talent flourish.
          I hope so.

The January transfer coinciding with the Asian Cup is a great opportunity to be noticed by the scouts!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Sardar was at today's Uzbekistan vs. Turkmenistan game with his parents. He was cheering for Turkmenistan, which they lost 4-0.
            By cheering do you mean he was in the spectators or was he actually waving their flag/wearing their kit?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              By cheering do you mean he was in the spectators or was he actually waving their flag/wearing their kit?

I mean, he wrote in his IG story - Vamos Turkmenistan. It's understandable, he's a Turkmen and nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                I mean, he wrote in his IG story - Vamos Turkmenistan. It's understandable, he's a Turkmen and nothing wrong with it.
                As a TM and Iran fan I'd be annoyed...since we are fighting for the same prize in the same tournament. Every nation in this championship is an obstacle to our success...most of us live outside Iran and we never cheer for other countries when we can cheer for TM?!

Imagine our Khuzestani brothers cheering for Iraq, or Saudi. You guys would have a field day...

We rip Tractor fans when they display pan-turkish symbols as being unpatriotic...

Comment

Can Sardar ever get a break! We as fans have always asked him for one thing, to play well and produce. He's doing so now (as it's almost always been the case). So can we please cut him some slack. What he does in his own private life is his own prerogative. Even if he posts it publicly, can we please try and have positive thoughts towards him !

Comment

Iraq and Saudi Arabia are our rivals. Turkmenistan is a 3/4 tier team making their first ever appearance at these games. Let Sardar and his family have some fun.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Sardar is no Andranik Teymourian or Ali Daei...so ya we can give the kid a break...since he is far from a true professional. We were so spoiled and didn't know it...Go Turkemenistan!!! Omran! Just TM!

Comment

You guys need to chill, Turkmenistan has never been, and will never be a threat for Iran national team and Sardar is Turkmen. He's just cheering on his brothers. I don't see anything wrong here, as long as Sardar keeps banging in goals for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                          You guys need to chill, Turkmenistan has never been, and will never be a threat for Iran national team and Sardar is Turkmen. He's just cheering on his brothers. I don't see anything wrong here, as long as Sardar keeps banging in goals for TM.
                          I agree. As an example; I can guarantee you that Saman Ghoddos was cheering Sweden for the world cup. Does this make him a bad person? Definitely not.

Comment

Ajab.... the poor kid is turkmen and is cheering for a country populated by people of the same ethnicity and culture as him, and we have members here getting angry. Iran is not Turkey or Japan and we will never have Ataturk type nationalism, we are a very multicultural country and we must respect and understand that. Nothing wrong with him supporting his Turkmen brothers.

Comment

Skysport Italia report about Azmoun : https://sport.sky.it/calcio/altro/20...19-storia.html

Comment

I'm giving him a pass and anyone who roots for Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan in this tournament. As long as they are not playing us, I'm rooting for them too since they are our brothers.

Comment

Working...
                                X