X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palace just beat City away 2-3, doesn’t sound too bad for Sardar now

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Yes he does. And you know what’s good about that? The fact that his sensitive heart will carry him in tough times and make him a psychologically stronger athlete. There have been many players who let their emotions get the best of them and have crumbled. They had big hearts too but they lacked the work rate and dedication. This is not the case with Sardar. He works hard and although is still growing and maturing, he is still carrying on and going forward like a professional. I believe in Sardar and still think he can achieve a lot more than people think.

Fans love Sardar but sometimes they also forget that not all players perform as good with their clubs as they do with country, or vice versa. And sometimes the TACTICS put in place by their coaches can affect their style of play for their clubs. Mental pressures added with expectations of a country who put “laghabs” names onto our players. In my personal opinion, Sardar was shook after the World Cup.

Still to this day I believe Sardar was broken hearted that he could not do with Iran like what he did for his club in his club’s home stadium vs Spain. After that game he changed. But he knew that he had to stick to the game plan Carlos wanted.

Sardar was one of the few players who expressed his sadness and embarrassment after our fans stormed Ronaldo and Cafu’s social media’s and left hundreds of nasty comments. If he is not going to be happy about that then he will sure as heck won’t be happy if someone brings up his family into the mix. But he was young and I think he also learned to thicken up and be stronger.

I still believe in our asb savar.
      Agree with u dear.

The expectations and laghabs can really stifle and overwhelm some our players/young people in general. Let them breath, grow...
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Nothing will ever change the fact that this is the only player we have with potentially world class traits. He is a good kid who just needs some guidance and to get the best guidance you need some luck.

Comment

Happy Birthday Sardar Azmoun!

He will be 24 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Nothing will ever change the fact that this is the only player we have with potentially world class traits. He is a good kid who just needs some guidance and to get the best guidance you need some luck.
            he wasted too much of his time in Russia. had he transferred to Liverpool 4-5 years ago he could have been built into a world class player. I fear with 24 years and not having proven yourself in a relevant league the train has left the station...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Any new updates in his transfer to palace?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                no need. no need. better he goes to germany / spain.

Comment

Not really any new buzz ..!
                  He got a great chance tomorrow to create some for himself tomorrow ..! Let’s hope he explodes 💥💪🏼😎
                  Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post

Comment

English commentator mentioned a couple of clubs are out/watching Azmoun in the match.

Comment

24 year old Sardar Azmoun scored his 27th goal.

If Sardar Azmoun continues to play for Team Melli he could potentially reach Ali Daei’s record. 6-8 years is a long time, and let’s be honest in Asia Sardar scores goals. Just as Ali Daei did.

But if Sardar doesn’t reach Daei’s record he can surely become the 2nd best goal scorer for Iran.

Damet garm pesar!

Comment

Sardar is the most clinical finisher we have had over the last 2-3 decades. He is just a natural talent, no one can doubt his combination of intrinsic traits which we haven't really seen in an Iranian striker, and I just hope he is kept settled mentality wise because it definitely is not too late for him to make it big in europe.

Comment

If you want a good lol go back and read this thread from page 1. I imagine people are furiously deleting posts as we speak.

He never did stop being our most talented and consistent performer.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Sardar is the most clinical finisher we have had over the last 2-3 decades. He is just a natural talent, no one can doubt his combination of intrinsic traits which we haven't really seen in an Iranian striker, and I just hope he is kept settled mentality wise because it definitely is not too late for him to make it big in europe.
                            I hope so too and I completely agree with you there.

Comment

27 international goals in 42 matches, this guy is simply amazing. Keep in mind he has just turned 24 less than 2 weeks ago. I dont know if there is a way to check, but i dont think there is many players with more int. goals at this age in football history. For example i just checked on Argentinas all time top scorer (Messi with 65 goals) and even he at Sardars age had scored only 19 for Argentina. Ali Daei got called up to TM the first time aged 24.

Comment

I just hope he goes to a club which is on FIFA and in which the matches are televised in HD.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X