Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn...Sardar subbed out (injured?), and Dinamo equalized

Comment

Sardar came off injured - did not look serious, hopefull it is not. He ran off the field, just a bit hobbly.

Comment

and they give up the equalizer..!!
        perhaps they shoulda kept him on...!!? he wasnt playing bad at all..!!

he badly needs to pad his scoring stats... at this rate he will have a hard time attracting big guns for his services and he will have to work his way up Again in some avg. EU league

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          and they give up the equalizer..!!
          perhaps they shoulda kept him on...!!? he wasnt playing bad at all..!!

he badly needs to pad his scoring stats... at this rate he will have a hard time attracting big guns for his services and he will have to work his way up Again in some avg. EU league
          They couldn't. He was hurt.

Honestly it's gonna be really hard for him to up his scoring stats on this team. They really don't provide him with any service.
          He made a great run at one point and had so much space in front of him, only for his teammate to just send a shitty pass that was way ahead of him and straight to the keeper. - This is just one example of many.

That's why when Azmoun scores, it's often times a really nice goal. He's never really set up on a plate. He has to either produce an excellent finish, or use his aerial strength to score from crosses and set pieces.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0hoUug9LJ/

Comment

https://twitter.com/RFN_David/status/954485032281952256

https://twitter.com/iranteammelli/st...77595415285760

Azmoun could have at least played in 1 of the derbies today

Why and how do you turn down offers from top clubs like Everton, Liverpool, or Arsenal? Nearing 2019 and this still doesn’t make any sense. (And we still don’t have an explanation!) (No disrespect to Rubin or Sardar)

Comment

He wouldn't be getting playing minutes at the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton so thank fuck he had the brains/luck to dodge any possible move like that. Playing regularly in RPL is far better than rotting in the reserves in EPL. Celtic is the best move he can make in my eyes, regular CL football and big moves a possibility after scoring a bucketload against Scottish goatherders on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  He wouldn't be getting playing minutes at the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton so thank fuck he had the brains/luck to dodge any possible move like that. Playing regularly in RPL is far better than rotting in the reserves in EPL. Celtic is the best move he can make in my eyes, regular CL football and big moves a possibility after scoring a bucketload against Scottish goatherders on a weekly basis.
                  Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  So unfair to paint EPL with one broad brush.
                  Each team is different, each fanbase is different, each coach is different.
                  Klopp isn't a fool, Liverpool fans are a loyal bunch for the most part, and Liverpool respects their players. This is a club with history and class.
                  At some point you have to take a risk and make the jump. He has done it once (Iran to Rubin at such a young age), he can do it again.
                  If you have the option of going to Liverpool or Marseille, I should hope you go to Liverpool. Worst case scenario is that you get loaned out to a West Brom or something, which is still perfectly fine.
                  Victor Moses went to Chelsea, wasn't great (and was also extremely young), so he was loaned out to Liverpool, Stoke, and West Ham. Now at 25 years old he is back at Chelsea.
                  If this rumour has any weight to it, I think it would be a great choice to go to Liverpool and play for an attack minded coach for a change, in Klopp. He has learned / played the defensive game with Rostov and CQ has given him/will continue to give him defensive discipline. Let him play some Gagenpressen now!
                  @ the moses part

Comment

He doesn't fit a Klopp team in any way which is largely why the rumour itself can be discredited as a load of balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      He doesn't fit a Klopp team in any way which is largely why the rumour itself can be discredited as a load of balls.
                      Yeah in what planet have we see Sardar play as a false 9. Klopp would've had to change his system entirely.
                      Going off the rumors though I doubt he would've even been able to start at Everton. Tosun who ripped our defense a new one even gets benched there. Arsenal? you'd have to start over Lacazette/AY, good luck. He'd have to ride the bench until one of them got injured or something then hope he makes some waves.

Comment

Sardar definitely has the talent, he is the most talented player we have had since Mahdavikia and Karimi, but I don't think he has the mentality yet to succeed in the Premier League. He still has time, Witsel has shown us that you can spend almost a decade in shit leagues before finally growing up - Azmoun might do the same though hopefully a bit earlier.

Comment

At this stage Sardar might not be able to play at the Big 6 teams in the EPL, but you are a hater if you don't believe that he can help a mid table team. He would be the second best striker for Brighton & Albion today!

Comment

Every player has a different path in their football career. We have to also consider the fact that Azmoun is from the continent of Asia. Although he is very talented in Asia, European eyes are on South America and Central America (Mexico for example) outside of Europe.

Sardar can still achieve more despite having missed out on a few opportunities and poor decision making.

One thing we all know about Sardar is that although he can be a “bazi goosh”, he loves his family and tat is very important. He wants to accomplish more to make life even better for his parents. I respect that about him. Not many players stick by their families side the way he does.

My personal opinion is that his career is not over yet when it comes to achieving more than Rubin Kazan. And I don’t just mean a mid table Top 5 League club, I mean he has the ability and potential to get to a higher place than that as well.

Comment

Rubin Kazan playing Lokomotiv Moscow right now in a league cup quarterfinal match and Azmoun has been in from the start. First half just ended 0-0.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lokomotiv 1 - 0 Rubin Kazan, 60th min and Azmoun still in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X