Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shekari in

Comment

shekari partnering azmoun up front for last 30+ mins. game tied 1-1. Sardar has been playing quite well.

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/37351/An...bin_Kazan.html

Comment

If Shekari doesn't get much playing time he should ask for a loan to a place where he actually can play more, like the way Saeid did.

This is the age he needs to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          If Shekari doesn't get much playing time he should ask for a loan to a place where he actually can play more, like the way Saeid did.
          This is the age he needs to play.
          Wonder when the loan term of Bayramyan ends ..!?
          I think he is the most stiff competition for Shekari to unseat as a starter in Kazan and i think after his loan spell is done in Kazan Shekari is going to take pretty much his place and get lots more minutes..!!? probably next year, is gonna be his breakthrough year in the RPL..!
          berdieve isn’t all that found of players with mostly offensive flair & usually the few of the more experienced ones who are most familiar with his overall defensive style of play and game tactics get minutes..!
          Last edited by BacheLot; 11-25-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqsjR50g...=1ck72rkoz1q9x

Man speaks pretty good English, he’s set for the Premier League

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BqsjR50g...=1ck72rkoz1q9x

Man speaks pretty good English, he’s set for the Premier League
              I don't know if you can call it a good English after spending 6 years outside the country and from age of 17-18!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                I don't know if you can call it a good English after spending 6 years outside the country and from age of 17-18!!!
                He’s been living in Russia though.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

No matter how much I appreciate Sardar and how happy I am that he is back in TM roster, I am not at all impressed with his English skills. In my trips to Iran, as recent as last March, I have met many women and men who have never lived outside Iran and speak much better English. I am also disappointed at the fact that he doesn't speak enough Russian to be able to connect with the fans (let alone the coaching staff and his teammates) after living there for over six years. I am all for raising our expectations of our professional football players language skills. It is a significant aspect of professionalism that continues to be missing to a great extent and it hinders their development. Ali Karimi played in Germany for several years and picked up almost no German. That didn't help his career at all. A great role model is Vahid Hashemian who speaks fluent German and good English in addition to all his professional coaching licenses accomplishments.

Comment

I'm surprised Azmoun even learnt that much English.
                    His family at home and most of the coaching staff at his club speak Turkmen as well so he has very little incentive or push to learn English or Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      No matter how much I appreciate Sardar and how happy I am that he is back in TM roster, I am not at all impressed with his English skills. In my trips to Iran, as recent as last March, I have met many women and men who have never lived outside Iran and speak much better English. I am also disappointed at the fact that he doesn't speak enough Russian to be able to connect with the fans (let alone the coaching staff and his teammates) after living there for over six years. I am all for raising our expectations of our professional football players language skills. It is a significant aspect of professionalism that continues to be missing to a great extent and it hinders their development. Ali Karimi played in Germany for several years and picked up almost no German. That didn't help his career at all. A great role model is Vahid Hashemian who speaks fluent German and good English in addition to all his professional coaching licenses accomplishments.
                      It's a plus if their English is good...for sure.
                      U forgot to mention Masoud, he made a big effort to learn Spanish. Watch one of his interviews...
                      Mahdavikia...German. They speak English as well.
                      Afarin pesarhayeh khoob...
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                        It's a plus if their English is good...for sure.
                        U forgot to mention Masoud, he made a big effort to learn Spanish. Watch one of his interviews...
                        Mahdavikia...German. They speak English as well.
                        Afarin pesarhayeh khoob...
                        Great points, absolutely ... and of course ARJ who speaks both English and Dutch.

Comment

Wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            Great points, absolutely ... and of course ARJ who speaks both English and Dutch.
                            Yes. I am sure there are more...

As for Azmoun I hope he gets his mojo back.
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Hopefully Shekari will have some playing time in 2 hours

Comment

Azmoun starting against Dinamo Moscow in 20 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X