• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn missed the game..!

any vids of the goal
    two winners in a row ...!!
    thats what im talking about..!!

now he better show up to TM camp without any more bs drama..!!

Comment

https://www.ngolos.com/videos/2018-1...ubinkazan-ural

Goal. Well timed. He got high above the defender and ran his ass over, no mercy.

Comment

Just as a note to everyone here, Rubin kazans insta always posts HD clips of the goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Just as a note to everyone here, Rubin kazans insta always posts HD clips of the goals
          Link?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BomVRgCh...=1whpkd6mr9kqy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              What height!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                https://www.ngolos.com/videos/2018-1...ubinkazan-ural
                Goal. Well timed. He got high above the defender and ran his ass over, no mercy.

Comment

Thertainly thavage!

Comment

I'm really surprised at the amount of excellent opportunities Sardar had in the game. He should have scored at least 1-2 more goals.
                    He does well to get into good positions for scoring but he's got to become more clinical in his finishing and hesitate less.
                    In that 2 on 1 in the highlights, he could have had at least an attempt on target had he not hesitated and taken a bad touch.

Comment

After watching the highlights, I feel less good about his goal. He had 2-3 great chances that he didn't capitalize on.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                        After watching the highlights, I feel less good about his goal. He had 2-3 great chances that he didn't capitalize on.
                        And yet he still had the only goal of the game. Cheer up!

Comment

Link?

Comment

ditto..!
                            there a fine line between playing calm N cool and annoyingly nonchalant ..!! he clearly hasn't quiet grasped that yet..!

he got a fair bit of slacking from Fans during and shortly after WC (some clearly unfair and misguided..!) mostly because of that, and i fear he is bound to be subject to similar fan's backlash again if he misses too many golden chances at AC, by these silly lapses in composures and refusing to get stuck-in during vital clashes..!

Comment

Don’t look now, but Rubin is in 4th place just behind Rostov.

Comment

It is hard for Sardar to catch Fedor Chalov as top scorer(who scored 7 already), but hopefully he finishes in top 3 of the league, as scorer and number of assists. This way i am pretty sure he will get some offer from top leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X