Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    His leaping ability got him that last minute goal ... nice winner. Great for Azmoun!
    3 Goals, 4 Assists this year in 9 games.
    He had another clean goal denied in this game. Justice he scored.
    Also in the last game he had an onside goal incorrectly ruled offside. So he should have 5 goals in nine games, with four assists.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I was happy with his performance at the WC. I just don't like all the Hashiyeh he brings with him. Some of them are self inflicted and some of them are out of his hands and not deserved. Like the day he got his tattoo or him being from Gonbad.... I hope his mind still in the right place when he comesback to TM
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        AWESOME!
        My only request to the football gods: can we please have some of these timely/lucky bounces in TM matches?
        we had ours, gucci's goal to make it 3-3 vs Iraq @ AC15..!! Gucci's late equalizer was sorta reminiscent of Azmoun's goal yesterday...!!?

hard to watch this fking game's highlights, even after all these years..!!
        and im still mad AF @ ehsaan after all these years..... rid too een game o beidaghesham zad roosh baa oon penaltish...!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          AWESOME!

My only request to the football gods: can we please have some of these timely/lucky bounces in TM matches?
          How about an own goal at the last minute putting us top of the group of death at the World Cup? Or a crazy handball call leading to us tying a top ten team at the World Cup? I'd say football gods have been generous with TM!

Comment

He's on Team of the Week for the Russian Premier League ...

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
              I was happy with his performance at the WC. I just don't like all the Hashiyeh he brings with him. Some of them are self inflicted and some of them are out of his hands and not deserved. Like the day he got his tattoo or him being from Gonbad.... I hope his mind still in the right place when he comesback to TM
              What were people moaning about his tattoo?

Comment

In non-Sardar news but from Russian league, CSKA beat Madrid. Impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  What were people moaning about his tattoo?
                  This was a long time ago. The officials in Iran (Komiteye Akhlagh) gave him a hard time and asked him to cover it. He didnt tho and they couldnt do anything about it bc he was in russia and most of iran games are not in iran
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    In non-Sardar news but from Russian league, CSKA beat Madrid. Impressive
                    Despite all the hate that league gets, in my opinion quality wise RPL and Portugese league are the closest to the top5 leagues. Would rank both leagues slighty above Belgian, Dutch, Turkish, ... leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      Despite all the hate that league gets, in my opinion quality wise RPL and Portugese league are the closest to the top5 leagues. Would rank both leagues slighty above Belgian, Dutch, Turkish, ... leagues.
                      Russian then Portuguese than Belgian then Turkish

Comment

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2019

Russia is the 6th league of Europe and Portugal the 7th.

Belgium is the 9th.

Turkey 10th.

Dutch league is 11th (barely above Austria and Denmark).

Comment

Not reliable.

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2019

Russia is the 6th league of Europe and Portugal the 7th.

Belgium is the 9th.

Turkey 10th.

Dutch league is 11th (barely above Austria and Denmark).

Comment

Yes, I forgot that Pedram's gut feeling is more reliable than UEFA's point system based on the performance of clubs in the past 5 years.

(Do note that usually the Dutch league is quite a bit stronger than the Belgian, but if you don't perform you can't blame the rankings.)

Comment

Azmoun is SOOOOO careless with the ball. Literally missed the easiest chance and also doesn't really hustle much ...

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                                Azmoun is SOOOOO careless with the ball. Literally missed the easiest chance and also doesn't really hustle much ...
                                missed a chance, ok. But his hold up play has been good and he looks really sharp.

Comment

Working...
                                X