No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for Sardar to leave Russia and play in another league, so much potential.
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
      I can't wait for Sardar to leave Russia and play in another league, so much potential.
      Dont wait, it seems like he likes it there.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        Seriously some of you don't even watch the guy play and then bitch. Here is a refresher:

that was back in 2017 when we thought he had a brain. Now he is a bache nane that can't leave his daddy russian mafia manager and grow as a player... he is part of the "damn I wish he was smart" list of players.... Lets talk about other players who matter.... I am over him already and he makes me want to punch a baby

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          that was back in 2017 when we thought he had a brain. Now he is a bache nane that can't leave his daddy russian mafia manager and grow as a player... he is part of the "damn I wish he was smart" list of players.... Lets talk about other players who matter.... I am over him already and he makes me want to punch a baby
          you mean he wasnt a bache nane who was too attached to berdyev back then? Nice logic.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            Save a baby, stop reading this thread? #simplesolution

Comment

A lot of players with big potential have digressed for 1-2 years then suddenly bloomed and even exceeded expectations.

I think Sardar just needs to find that place mentally. Once he finds that place he will become a bigger threat to his opposition.

I can think of a lot of Mexican players who had a lot of potential, their FA put so much focus on them that they couldn’t keep it together and crumbled.

Sardar is the name every family knows in Iran. Can you imagine how amazing that is? To go to any town in any province in Iran and ask some random person, “Do you know Azmoun?” And they respond “Of course! Sardare Irani !”

I think that once word started going around that he is going to break Ali Daei’s record in 10 years, more pressure got to his head.

Sardar will grow up and mature mentally, he also will transfer to a better league which he has stated he wants for his family. He loves his family and wants to pay his father back for how the Iranian Volleyball Association treated him. Not to mention his mom is ill.

So let’s be patient guys and gals.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                Save a baby, stop reading this thread? #simplesolution
                None of your business what I do and you should instead justify why I am wrong #dumbcomment

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  A lot of players with big potential have digressed for 1-2 years then suddenly bloomed and even exceeded expectations.

I think Sardar just needs to find that place mentally. Once he finds that place he will become a bigger threat to his opposition.

I can think of a lot of Mexican players who had a lot of potential, their FA put so much focus on them that they couldn’t keep it together and crumbled.

Sardar is the name every family knows in Iran. Can you imagine how amazing that is? To go to any town in any province in Iran and ask some random person, “Do you know Azmoun?” And they respond “Of course! Sardare Irani !”

I think that once word started going around that he is going to break Ali Daei’s record in 10 years, more pressure got to his head.

Sardar will grow up and mature mentally, he also will transfer to a better league which he has stated he wants for his family. He loves his family and wants to pay his father back for how the Iranian Volleyball Association treated him. Not to mention his mom is ill.

So let’s be patient guys and gals.
                  Well said...love the video...
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

His big break would’ve been if he left soon after his stellar champions league performance. He’s dug himself into a hole now and doesn’t seem to have the desire or ability to get himself out. Hope he finds a way.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Guys, please if you're going to make negative comments, just keep them to yourselves. Please support all Iranians as much as possible ! Sardar included!

If there is one thing I would like to change with our community is to have each others backs, rich/poor, intelligent or not, doesn't matter! We are always stronger together, doesn't matter if it's for football or anything else in life!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Guys, please if you're going to make negative comments, just keep them to yourselves. Please support all Iranians as much as possible ! Sardar included!

If there is one thing I would like to change with our community is to have each others backs, rich/poor, intelligent or not, doesn't matter! We are always stronger together, doesn't matter if it's for football or anything else in life!
                        What you want us to be is a groupie. But we are football fans. Fanatics are passionate, critical, caring, and at times viscious individuals who want the best for their team. Right now Sardar's actions hurt TM...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          What you want us to be is a groupie. But we are football fans. Fanatics are passionate, critical, caring, and at times viscious individuals who want the best for their team. Right now Sardar's actions hurt TM...

I completely disagree, no one that is part of TM or near it has mentioned that is has caused anything negative. not even the coaching staff.

Comment

I completely disagree, no one that is part of TM or near it has mentioned that is has caused anything negative. not even the coaching staff.
                            Him quitting TM is the biggest slight any player could have done against our beloved team.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Him quitting TM is the biggest slight any player could have done against our beloved team.

That's your opinion, you're 100% allowed to think that way. However not everyone does. My only ask of you is please try to be respectful of Sardar (if you haven't, I don't know). We don't know if he or WHO reads our comments. We want to try and be as supportive as possible. We don't want to kick someone who;s down.

Comment

That's your opinion, you're 100% allowed to think that way. However not everyone does. My only ask of you is please try to be respectful of Sardar (if you haven't, I don't know). We don't know if he or WHO reads our comments. We want to try and be as supportive as possible. We don't want to kick someone who;s down.
                                Sardar is only as big as fans let him be. As long as criticism doesn't get personal I have no probs with fans calling him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X