No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine having to read the incessant useless negative shit from braindead Iranians about your form, ability and character and not letting it affect your game. Immature? Selfish? Hah, get back in your hole, you trolls.

Comment

According to Navar, Sardar will rejoin Team Melli training camp:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnyCdYVB...d=9ez9qvrxyjcr
      Last edited by Tehranto; 09-16-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        According to Navar, Sardar will rejoin Team Melli training camp:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnyCdYVB...d=9ez9qvrxyjcr
        Only love guys, no negativity please ! Let's support him and other Iranians!

Comment

Sardar is a special talent, regardless his childish attitude, we all forget he is only 23, and many big names of our football at 23 are still playing in Iran. I rather have a TM with Sardar than without him, attitude wise, he can be sometime frustrating, but well, not all players have the same kind of character.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Sardar is a special talent, regardless his childish attitude, 1)we all forget he is only 23, and 2)many big names of our football in 23 are still playing in Iran. I rather have a TM with Sardar than without him, attitude wise, he can be sometime frustrating, but well, not all players have the same kind of character.
            1)We all forget he is 20, next year, we all forget he is 21, etc... until we all forget he is 33. Don't find excuses to this bache loos.

2) iranian big names that are still in Iran at 23 are not good example! It isn't because someone do worse that you can justify his bad action. Worse, unlike these young iranians still stuck in iran, this bache loos had the chance to go to Europe at 17 and is completly fucking this golden chance with his attitude, lack of brain and bad career choice.

the guy has NO excuse at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              1)We all forget he is 20, next year, we all forget he is 21, etc... until we all forget he is 33. Don't find excuses to this bache loos.

2) iranian big names that are still in Iran at 23 are not good example! It isn't because someone do worse that you can justify his bad action. Worse, unlike these young iranians still stuck in iran, this bache loos had the chance to go to Europe at 17 and is completly fucking this golden chance with his attitude, lack of brain and bad career choice.

the guy has NO excuse at all.
              I agree with all you have said. I criticized his attitude many times here, but you should remember, he is the best finisher we have. Yes better than Kaveh, Karim, Ghoddos, Taremi, anyone. So you don't lose a guy in his caliber that easy.

Comment

I agree with all you have said. I criticized his attitude many times here, but you should remember, he is the best finisher we have. Yes better than Kaveh, Karim, Ghoddos, Taremi, anyone. So you don't lose a guy in his caliber that easy.
                Best finisher that couldn't finish a 1 vs 1 against Morocco. Please don't find excuse, the GK was well placed blabla, someone from his caliber should have finished this one. The guy has a bad atitude, celebrate his tokhmi goal against syria (yes SYRIA!!!) in an arrogant way like he was CR7 scoring at camp nou!! We don't need such attitude even with his talents. We need players that want to fight for their teamate like Kaveh.

Kaveh, Ghoddos and hopefully Sayyad should be more than enough for our asian opponents until WC22. I want Taremi out aswell. Will never forgive his miss against Portugal and his euro tranferts snub.

Comment

Your Azmoun hate speech is both overly emotional and lacking in intelligence. I'm gonna enjoy PSG getting humiliated on Tuesday all the more now.

Comment

Best finisher that couldn't finish a 1 vs 1 against Morocco. Please don't find excuse, the GK was well placed blabla, someone from his caliber should have finished this one. The guy has a bad atitude, celebrate his tokhmi goal against syria (yes SYRIA!!!) in an arrogant way like he was CR7 scoring at camp nou!! We don't need such attitude even with his talents. We need players that want to fight for their teamate like Kaveh.
                    Kaveh, Ghoddos and hopefully Sayyad should be more than enough for our asian opponents until WC22. I want Taremi out aswell. Will never forgive his miss against Portugal and his euro tranferts snub.
                    Now you talk a bit N'importe quoi!
                    Azmoun was crucial to our 2018 qualification. Probably one of our top 3 players. I repeat again, and that can be a big statement but no other player other than Daei in last 30 years had/has his finishing ability, and i have seen a lot of forwards in last 30 years.... Attitude wise, we all wish everyone should have the right aone but as long as he keeps performing for TM i can deal with his attitude. Maradona didn't have the best one either but kept performing on the field!
                    Again i criticized Azmoun a lot but you simply can't close your eyes to his talent.

Comment

yes best finisher. Just because you are the most negative member on the forum who currently seems like he doesnt understand football doesnt change reality. Sardar is our most talented player. Yes, he is not always mentally in the right place and has issues dealing with pressure. You can read my various posts on that subject. But to discredit his TM goal tally? Thats just farcical. He has proved he can perform against the very best teams and players more than any other current iranian player (Need i remind you about the champions league: anderlecht, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Bayern, PSV, Sparta Prague )all downed by sardar, solid performances against man united too. But besides doing that at club level, he has an INSANE record for TM, to dispute the facts just makes you look stupid.

I agree sardar has issues, and if CQ thinks they are serious enough that he cannot perform for TM (which I have not seen, he was very good in WC), then he has the authority to leave him out, but until then to give up on our most talented player would just be stupid.

How many CURRENT iranian players could have scored the goals he has scored. You talk about the two vs syria, how about the one vs S. Korea which clinched our qualification? How many other iranian players could have scored that insanely instinctive finish in the most high pressure environment and moment?

I believe we all have the right to criticize, but to just disregard the facts and somebody's achievement, push them aside like they are meaningless, is out of order.

Comment

Just some food for thought:

You can belittle the opposition that Azmoun has scored against, but don't forget to mention that no other players scored against that opposition.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Your Azmoun hate speech is both overly emotional and lacking in intelligence. I'm gonna enjoy PSG getting humiliated on Tuesday all the more now.
                          With you highly intelligent reasoning are you going to enjoy when iran will get humiliated because i support it, pos?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            yes best finisher. Just because you are the most negative member on the forum who currently seems like he doesnt understand football doesnt change reality. Sardar is our most talented player. Yes, he is not always mentally in the right place and has issues dealing with pressure. You can read my various posts on that subject. But to discredit his TM goal tally? Thats just farcical. He has proved he can perform against the very best teams and players more than any other current iranian player (Need i remind you about the champions league: anderlecht, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Bayern, PSV, Sparta Prague )all downed by sardar, solid performances against man united too. But besides doing that at club level, he has an INSANE record for TM, to dispute the facts just makes you look stupid.

I agree sardar has issues, and if CQ thinks they are serious enough that he cannot perform for TM (which I have not seen, he was very good in WC), then he has the authority to leave him out, but until then to give up on our most talented player would just be stupid.

How many CURRENT iranian players could have scored the goals he has scored. You talk about the two vs syria, how about the one vs S. Korea which clinched our qualification? How many other iranian players could have scored that insanely instinctive finish in the most high pressure environment and moment?

I believe we all have the right to criticize, but to just disregard the facts and somebody's achievement, push them aside like they are meaningless, is out of order.
                            So what? May i remind you france left his talented benzema at home and became euro runner up and world champion? Did you see croatia expel one of their best player to reach the final? Did you see cq do wonder with highly critized players (amiri and beiro eg) ?
                            National team often left out one of their best players to find cohesion, motivation and fighting spirit even with less talented squad.

You are talking About the past, i am talking about the present. Azmoun scored against bayern two years ago? Cool. Do you also want to recall ali daei then? Azmoun doesnt seem to be motivated and performing like he should since then
                            We have hungry kaveh ghoddos even ansarifard scoring in very good leagues. Dont say to me they arent able to do the job against asian opponents we have to face until wc2022

Comment

So what? May i remind you france left his talented benzema at home and became euro runner up and world champion? Did you see croatia expel one of their best player to reach the final? Did you see cq do wonder with highly critized players (amiri and beiro eg) ?
                              National team often left out one of their best players to find cohesion, motivation and fighting spirit even with less talented squad.
                              You are talking About the past, i am talking about the present. Azmoun scored against bayern two years ago? Cool. Do you also want to recall ali daei then? Azmoun doesnt seem to be motivated and performing like he should since then
                              We have hungry kaveh ghoddos even ansarifard scoring in very good leagues. Dont say to me they arent able to do the job against asian opponents we have to face until wc2022
                              i cant choise side here hmm
                              Sardar is our best striker: YES - NO quastion

Sardar is not only a good goal scorer he also is a vital player because of his pace and power in the air that is important for CQ style!

Sardar is Bache nana because he dont change clubs: Not of my business. He seems in good shape, and if he wants to play in Rostov/Rubin and Russia its his Choice. He have alredy joined a European club and made sacrafice.

But what I dont like with him is: His many farwells with Teammelli. And that he said in a interview before Portugal game: I havent take any vacation!! WTF ?! Its every players dream to play/person in WC and you star lashing on fans because you havent had vacation?
                              Hashemian said something before Spain game I think; When I see how much fans that came to WC have it (expense and time) I would work harder in 2006. The way he dont understand, you will not only get: YOU ARE THE KING! chants, and a part of a good footballers life is: this kind of pressure. Just imagine what Daei went trough.
                              Then we come back to: Yes, Rahmatti was our best GK, no one could make the saves he made. But as a unit we where better without him!
                              So the quastion is: Will the fans like him in TM right away? And if he comes back is he dedicated?
                              My answer is no: If he is called back, one bad game, and someone critize him again, he start to make a scene and he quit. And then TM will fall in "value". Give him a rest he is young. Then you call him back in some few years.

Comment

Now you talk a bit N'importe quoi!
                                Azmoun was crucial to our 2018 qualification. Probably one of our top 3 players. I repeat again, and that can be a big statement but no other player other than Daei in last 30 years had/has his finishing ability, and i have seen a lot of forwards in last 30 years.... Attitude wise, we all wish everyone should have the right aone but as long as he keeps performing for TM i can deal with his attitude. Maradona didn't have the best one either but kept performing on the field!
                                Again i criticized Azmoun a lot but you simply can't close your eyes to his talent.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X