• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    -----------------------Beira-----------
    Moharrami----Pag---------M. Hosseini-----Milad
    ARJ-----------Ezatolahi-----Amiri---------Taremi
    ----------------------Ghoddos----------------
    -----------------------Rezaei----------------
    Bench : Ansarifard, Gholizadeh, Shekari, Rezaeian, Hajsafi, Cheshmi, Dejagah, Torabi, Montazeri, Mazaheri
    Other options :Abedzadeh, Delfi, Allahyar
    That starting xi is youthful, with a ton of quality, nearly all legionairres, great blend of experience and youth. Same goes for the bench.
    Sardar who?
    Moharami before Rezaeian?

Comment

Mohrammi has been impressive but I would atill start Ramin over him. He was fantastic in the World Cup.

Mohrammi will get his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Mohrammi has been impressive but I would atill start Ramin over him. He was fantastic in the World Cup.

Mohrammi will get his chance.
        on the flip side though, ramin hasn't played a game since the WC.....
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          on the flip side though, ramin hasn't played a game since the WC.....
          I think ramin is the better player right now, but I put moharrami instead because of this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I think ramin is the better player right now, but I put moharrami instead because of this reason.
            agreed I think it would be ideal that they split halves just bc moharammi needs the opportunity to mesh with the team as much as possible before the AC being he is brand new and also ramin just flat out needs to play a game of football. hopefully his club situation gets sorted out after the camp we can't afford to have him be haghighi/dejagah 2.0 and go clueless for half a season we need all the depth we can have going into such an important tournament.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              agreed I think it would be ideal that they split halves just bc moharammi needs the opportunity to mesh with the team as much as possible before the AC being he is brand new and also ramin just flat out needs to play a game of football. hopefully his club situation gets sorted out after the camp we can't afford to have him be haghighi/dejagah 2.0 and go clueless for half a season we need all the depth we can have going into such an important tournament.
              Ramin was great in WC, he worked his **** off in all three games. He needs to take responsibility for his career and make something happen very soon. I really like your idea of half-half between Sadegh and Ramin but I would start Sadegh first.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Ramin was great in WC, he worked his **** off in all three games. He needs to take responsibility for his career and make something happen very soon. I really like your idea of half-half between Sadegh and Ramin but I would start Sadegh first.
                We're going off topic right now but I think the reason why Ramin hasn't signed is because he's looking to play in Europe and he hasn't really had any offers!

Comment

We should boycott sardar from all social media. Once he loses a lot of followers then he realizes that without us he is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    We should boycott sardar from all social media. Once he loses a lot of followers then he realizes that without us he is nothing
                    Funny you say that. I just un-followed him on Instagram last night .
                    sigpic

Comment

Sardar bache loos Berdiev

Comment

I haven’t been on the forums recently. Guys did azmoun join the camp or not?
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                          I haven’t been on the forums recently. Guys did azmoun join the camp or not?
                          Thanks
                          no

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

CQ said that his national team retirement is not permanent. CQ understands why Azmoun did it. He clearly talked to CQ before announcing it. Im sure he will be back in the next camp.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                              CQ said that his national team retirement is not permanent. CQ understands why Azmoun did it. He clearly talked to CQ before announcing it. I'm sure he will be back in the next camp.
                              It's pretty hilarious to me that Ms. Frizzle complains about how "Football has changed for the worst. Players are more concerned about their social media Likes than their on-field performance." but then bends over backwards for this Insta-queen who quits on TM because of social media posts.

Comment

I just hope for him and for Iranian football that everything can get sorted just so it can not take away from the national team and also will get the spotlight off him. Seriously , this same argument has been going round and round since he announced his retirement, let’s concentrate on his football.

Comment

Working...
                                X